HSBC Careers – HSBC Jobs in Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE, UAE. Check HSBC Job Vacancies in Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current HSBC Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for HSBC Jobs in Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at HSBC Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE HSBC can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this HSBC Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of HSBC Jobs before applying.
HSBC Jobs in Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE | Apply Online on Official HSBC Careers Page
HSBC UAE Jobs 2021:- HSBC company has recently sought applications for the post of Service Resilience Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. HSBC company is giving very good salary for the post of Service Resilience Manager (on Average AED 163902 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of HSBC Company on the website of HSBC Company. The location of this HSBC Job vacancies is Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE. So you can apply for this HSBC Jobs in Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE.
HSBC Jobs Description Given at HSBC Careers Portal
|Organization Name||HSBC UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Service Resilience Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE|
|Salary||AED 163902 per month|
Full Details of HSBC Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE Jobs 2021
Service Resilience Manager, MENAT (UAE Nationals Only)
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Operations & Services Technology (HOST) provides essential operational services, IT and technical support to help the HSBC Group function effectively on a day-to-day basis. We use our expertise and technology to improve the bank’s customer service and efficiency. HSBC Technology and Services (HTS) has responsibilities that include: Running customer service operations and business processes from contact centres to payments processing| Developing software and applications that underpin HSBC’s banking systems| Managing IT systems, infrastructure and support
In this role, you will:
- Deliver Data Centre & Service Resilience that acts as a global custodian for the Data Centre and IT Service resilience risk, and responsible for ensuring the bank’s IT resilience capabilities meet business requirements and are fit for purpose.
- Ability to work in a 24/7 setting. Most of the activities within this space are carried during the weekends
- Assess, investigate, and document IT DR requirements with engaging with service owners, technical areas and Command centre.
- Plan, coordinate, and document DR Test Plans and any associated deliverables required to perform DR proving of local and hosted services.
- Assess Business and IT Operations environments and compile clear, concise, and accurate documents.
- Ensure that problems are managed and escalated efficiently with the minimum disruption to the business.
- Need to be able to work with individuals across the group for delivering the required results for the region in collaboration with multi discipline teams.
- Liaise with MENAT IT Service Quality team for Change request approval (normal) process for scheduled DR testing.
- Broad and Detailed understanding of IT Infrastructure – Networks and Telecoms, Enterprise Services and Application monitoring and life cycle
- Working closely with the Global DR team and ensuring the plans and procedures are developed as per the group guidelines and managing Audit and regulatory examinations from a Service Resilience perspective.
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal, Presentation and Technical Skills needed
- Demonstration of analytical skills including questioning, listening, capturing requirement, and documenting in a clear, concise, and accurate manner.
- Act as SME in all areas of Data Centre and Service Resilience practice.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Service Resilience experience
- ITIL and Service Management practices experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Data Centre experience
For further details and application information please visit our careers site, searching under reference number 0000EPIC
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Job Field: Technology
Primary Location: Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE
Shift: Day Jo
How to Submit Application at HSBC Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE HSBC can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of HSBC. After this, you will see the option of HSBC Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the HSBC Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in HSBC -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your HSBC Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of HSBC Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.