Hotel Indigo Careers – Hotel Indigo Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Hotel Indigo Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Hotel Indigo Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Hotel Indigo Jobs in Dubai. Hotel Indigo company is going to do a new recruitment at Hotel Indigo Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Hotel Indigo can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Hotel Indigo Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Hotel Indigo Jobs before applying.
Hotel Indigo Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Hotel Indigo Careers Page
Hotel Indigo UAE Jobs 2022:- Hotel Indigo company has recently sought applications for the post of Head Pastry Chef. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Hotel Indigo company is giving very good salary for the post of Head Pastry Chef (on Average AED 12000.00 Monthly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Hotel Indigo Company on the website of Hotel Indigo Company. The location of this Hotel Indigo Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Hotel Indigo Jobs in Dubai.
Hotel Indigo Jobs Description Given at Hotel Indigo Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Hotel Indigo UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Head Pastry Chef|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 12000.00 Monthly|
Full Details of Hotel Indigo Dubai Jobs 2022
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
The Inter Continental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains. An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury. With 190 rooms, indoor & outdoor event space, restaurants & bar. With over 30 languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five-star resort presence.
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into knitting, kite flying, or karaoke, at IHG we’re interested in YOU! We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who help us create great brands guests love. And we’re looking for more people like this to join our dynamic & committed team at the Inter Continental Fujairah Resort.
Your day to day
As Head Pastry Chef, you will be responsible to oversee and direct the operation of the Pastry kitchen, including food preparation and quality, physical maintenance, and inventory functions, to ensure hotel quality standards and revenue goals are met and food and supply costs are controlled. Some of main responsibility are :
- Develop popular menus offering with Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef that in accordance with IHG guidelines
- Plan and organize with the Executive chef successful Food and Beverage promotional activities in the hotel and oversee them
- Prepare and manage a cost-effective budget with measurable targets for a department within the financial parameters set down by the hotel budget
- Creatively design new menus for pastry kitchen, arrange for showcasing and tasting of pastries menu
- Assist Executive Chef for procurement for required resources
- Educate and train team members in compliance with brand standards, service behaviors, and governmental regulations.
- Ensure team member has the tools, training, and equipment to carry out job duties.
What we need from you
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- Completion of a degree or certificate in culinary arts
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Chef, with at least 3 years in a management capacity, or equivalent combination of education and culinary/kitchen operations experience.
- Vast knowledge of pastry practices, menus, and offerings
- High level of written and verbal Business English
- Thorough knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Experience with financial budgeting is desirable
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the Room to be Yourself. So what’s your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking “Apply Online”.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
How to Submit Application at Hotel Indigo Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Hotel Indigo can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Hotel Indigo. After this, you will see the option of Hotel Indigo Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Hotel Indigo Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Hotel Indigo -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Hotel Indigo Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Hotel Indigo Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.