Hitachi Rail STS Careers – Hitachi Rail STS Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Hitachi Rail STS Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Hitachi Rail STS Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Hitachi Rail STS Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Hitachi Rail STS company is going to do a new recruitment at Hitachi Rail STS Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Hitachi Rail STS can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Hitachi Rail STS Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Hitachi Rail STS Jobs before applying.
Hitachi Rail STS Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Hitachi Rail STS Careers Page
Hitachi Rail STS UAE Jobs 2022:- Hitachi Rail STS company has recently sought applications for the post of Associate Facility Management. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Hitachi Rail STS company is giving very good salary for the post of Associate Facility Management (on Average AED 90162.00 Per Year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Hitachi Rail STS Company on the website of Hitachi Rail STS Company. The location of this Hitachi Rail STS Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Hitachi Rail STS Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Hitachi Rail STS Jobs Description Given at Hitachi Rail STS Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Hitachi Rail STS UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Associate Facility Management|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 90162.00 Per Year|
Full Details of Hitachi Rail STS Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated ASSOCIATE FACILITY MANAGEMENT who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Abu Dhabi.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
The Associate FM shall support all Facility Management and/or Energy/Utilities Management team activities as requested.
- Manage all Facility’s operative activities and processes inside the site/office for which he/she is referent
- Manage properly and monitor the functionality of the Facility’s services (guard, reception, switchboard, mail, print center, office supplies, vehicle maintenance facilities and buildings, vehicle maintenance, fleet management, cleaning, canteen, gardening, etc..) including compliance with local laws and regulations inside the site/office for which he/she is referent
- Support the regional Facility manager during the budgeting preparation of site/office for which he/she is referent
- Knowledge of analysis’s methodologies of spending initiatives (costs and investments) in relation to the approved budget
- Propose improvement of facilities activities for site/office for which he/she is referent and support the Facility manager during the implementation of the related action plans
- Promote saving, efficiency and rationalization measures in line with organizational and industrial changes of the Company, as well as spreading best practices of Facility for the site/office for which he/she is referent
- Verify that the levels of quality and that services provided by contractors are in line with the contract terms by pointing to the function’s inadequate supplies of the same contractors for site/office for which he/she is referent
- Implement corporate policies for Security, Physical security, IT systems and assets protection according with HSE Department procedures for the site/office for which he/she is referent
- Organize all Facility‘s activities related to identification and implementation of new buildings office , warehouses’ buildings and on site office accommodation inside assigned for which he/she is referent
- Support regional Facility manager during the preparation of monthly reporting ensuring the information of site/office for which he/she is referent
- Highlight the local gaps of Facilities activities for site/office for which he/she is referent compared to the standard processes and propose and implement the actions to resolve them.
Required Skills/ Knowledge
- From 3 up to 5 years of working experience
- Knowledge of Project Management & Planning
- HSE/FM Applicable Standards and Certification knowledge
- Experience in Document Control
- Experience in complex and multi-cultural project environment
- Cost estimating techniques knowledge and budgeting knowledge
- Good level problem solving and decision making ability
- Good Knowledge of all Facility’s operative activities and processes
- Good Knowledge of design and realization of building and its systems
- Good ability to organize the job and follow up on own delegated tasks
- Good ability to coordinate the Facility’s activities
- Maintain a safe work environment by monitoring all work activities
- Good developed interpersonal skills including the ability to develop a strong team culture
- Good developed communication skills
- Capacity to operate effectively in an environment of competing demands and external pressures
- Effectively manages own time and work flow to meet customer service levels and operational targets
- Knowledge of national legislation, regional and Community Energy, environment and safety and technical standards UNI, CEI
Preferable experience in management of Facility s’ activities
Preferable experience in design and realization of building and all its systems in other Company
Education / Qualifications
Project engineer specialized in design and realization of building and all its systems
English level C1
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://careers.hitachi.com/.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
How to Submit Application at Hitachi Rail STS Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Hitachi Rail STS can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Hitachi Rail STS. After this, you will see the option of Hitachi Rail STS Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Hitachi Rail STS Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Hitachi Rail STS -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Hitachi Rail STS Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at Hitachi Rail STS Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Hitachi Rail STS Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.