Hilton Hotels & Resorts Careers – Hilton Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Hilton Hotels & Resorts Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Hilton Hotels & Resorts Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Hilton Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Hilton Hotels & Resorts Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Hilton Hotels & Resorts can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Hilton Hotels & Resorts Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Hilton Hotels & Resorts Jobs before applying.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Hilton Hotels & Resorts Careers Page
Hilton Hotels & Resorts UAE Jobs 2021:- Hilton Hotels & Resorts company has recently sought applications for the post of Assistant Restaurant Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Hilton Hotels & Resorts company is giving very good salary for the post of Assistant Restaurant Manager (on Average AED 7000.00 – 9000.00 a Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Hilton Hotels & Resorts Company on the website of Hilton Hotels & Resorts Company. The location of this Hilton Hotels & Resorts Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Hilton Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts Jobs Description Given at Hilton Hotels & Resorts Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Hilton Hotels & Resorts UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Assistant Restaurant Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Jumeirah , Dubai|
|Salary||AED 7000.00 – 9000.00 a Month|
Full Details of Hilton Hotels & Resorts Dubai Jobs 2021
An Assistant Restaurant Manager oversees all Food and Beverage operations, including Restaurants, Bars, Café, Room Service, Conference and Banqueting and Kitchens to ensure high standards of quality and service.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will oversee all Food and Beverage operations including Restaurants, Bars, Cafe, Room Service, Conference and Banqueting and Kitchens to ensure quality and service by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage the food and beverage service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton brand standards
- Effectively control the flow of customers and the interaction between the front and back-of-house throughout service
- Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
- Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
- Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
- Accurately manage all transactions during service
- Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels
An Assistant Restaurant Manager serving Hilton Brand hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in organizing food and beverage service in a range of outlets
- Experience in supervising a team
- Ability to demonstrate delegation skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- A passion for developing others to be part of a winning tea
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Schedule : Full-time Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shift : Day Job
Job Level : Supervisor/Team Leader
Job : Bars and Restaurants.
How to Submit Application at Hilton Hotels & Resorts Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Hilton Hotels & Resorts can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Hilton Hotels & Resorts. After this, you will see the option of Hilton Hotels & Resorts Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Hilton Hotels & Resorts Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Hilton Hotels & Resorts -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Hilton Hotels & Resorts Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Hilton Hotels & Resorts Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.