Heriot Watt University Careers – Heriot Watt University Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Heriot Watt University Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Heriot Watt University Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Heriot Watt University Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Heriot Watt University Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Heriot Watt University can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Heriot Watt University Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Heriot Watt University Jobs before applying.
Heriot Watt University Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Heriot Watt University Careers Page
Heriot Watt University UAE Jobs 2021:- Heriot Watt University company has recently sought applications for the post of Admissions Officer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Heriot Watt University company is giving very good salary for the post of Admissions Officer (on Average AED 82,350 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Heriot Watt University Company on the website of Heriot Watt University Company. The location of this Heriot Watt University Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Heriot Watt University Jobs in Dubai.
Heriot Watt University Jobs Description Given at Heriot Watt University Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Heriot Watt University UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Admissions Officer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 82,350 per year|
Full Details of Heriot Watt University Dubai Jobs 2021
Purpose of Role
Based in our busy Admissions Office, you will work as part of the team which provides administrative support for the direct application processes. Your main duties will be to deal with enquiries, input and transmit important data and implement established daily procedures including monitoring and rectifying issues around the quality of application data. You will work closely with colleagues in our academic Schools to trouble shoot any issues that arise.
Summary of Key Duties and Responsibilities
â€¢ Acting as first point of contact for the Admissions Office
â€¢ Supporting the Admissions Manager in all daily processes related to application management
â€¢ Inputting decisions on applicants and checking that these are correct and appropriate before data transfer
â€¢ Assessing applicant fee status in line with regulations
â€¢ Verifying and inputting applications directly into the University’s student record system (CRM/Banner)
â€¢ Monitoring application data and resolving issues arising with this
â€¢ Ensuring that all applicants are provided with the necessary information and correspondence throughout the year
â€¢ Contributing to the ongoing development of the CRM system (CRM Recruit) for admissions
â€¢ Dealing with telephone and email enquiries related to the admission of students
â€¢ Support colleagues across the University in resolving issues that arise, many of which will be raised through the IT Helpdesk system
â€¢ General administrative duties including filing, dealing with mail etc.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
1. Educated to at least first degree or equivalent practical experience in the workplace
2. Recent relevant experience of administration in a customer focussed role
3. Understanding the requirements of good customer service
4. Ability to provide meticulous attention to detail
5. Experience of working as part of a small and multi-tasking team
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
7. Experience of working under pressure and to prescribed timescales
8. Experience of using Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
9. Excellent problem solving skills
10. Appreciation of working with confidential information
1. Experience of administration in a higher education environment
2. Experience of using computer databases and complex administration systems i.e. student records systems
3. Knowledge of CRM systems
4. Familiarity with the needs of overseas students i.e. fee status and Tier 4 requirements
5. Experience of working across departments/sections ideally within a university setting.
The appointment is conditional upon successful completion of all Labour and Immigration formalities, and the start date will need to be delayed if the employment visa is not in place.
How to Submit Application at Heriot Watt University Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Heriot Watt University can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Heriot Watt University. After this, you will see the option of Heriot Watt University Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Heriot Watt University Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Heriot Watt University -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Heriot Watt University Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Heriot Watt University Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.