Hempel Careers – Hempel Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Hempel Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Hempel Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Hempel Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Hempel company is going to do a new recruitment at Hempel Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Hempel can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Hempel Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Hempel Jobs before applying.
Hempel Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Hempel Careers Page
Hempel UAE Jobs 2022:- Hempel company has recently sought applications for the post of Customer Care Representative. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Hempel company is giving very good salary for the post of Customer Care Representative (on Average AED 4,200 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Hempel Company on the website of Hempel Company. The location of this Hempel Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Hempel Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Hempel Jobs Description Given at Hempel Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Hempel UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Customer Care Representative|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 4,200 per month|
Full Details of Hempel Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
This is your opportunity to be part of a global organization.
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all walk in customers and ensuring a smooth process flow towards delivery of goods.
Be part of a customer focussed team and get the opportunity to leave your mark
As a Customer Care Representative, your primary focus is to assure that our clients receive the delivery of the products he/she requires, in a ‘reasonable’ time, but one which meets his needs without unnecessary delay.
Here’s some of the other things you can look forward to:
- Follow up on Delivery Notes Invoicing on a daily basis and ensure all invoices are done in a timely manner.
- Completing paperwork, sorting and filing invoices and handling complaints.
- To ensure that as often the first point of customer contact, you answer the telephone and deals with direct sales in the most friendly ‘can do’ way.
- You’ll be responsible for providing excellent service at all times and in a timely way.
- Assure that your work is finished before you leave your desk each day, with all LPO’s posted and Invoices sent periodically.
- Be a part of the Customer Care team in processing Internal and External orders, follow up of Partial Orders.
- You will liase directly with our own Sales staff on a daily basis to assure that either they, or yourself, communicate any problems directly to the client to avoid any delivery shocks on the expected date of delivery.
- You will similarly liase with our Internal Supply chain area to facilitate timely deliveries at all times.
- Update CRM and AX when required with the relevant detail.
- Confirm with customers by email,telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, take orders and process them in a timely manner.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Sending out invoices based on priority.
- Processing abroad Sales and ensure the work cycle is complete.
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
You will report to the Team Leader – Customer Care.
The role will be based in Abu Dhabi (UAE).
We’re looking for an energetic individual, with the ability to learn and a positive attitude.
Our ideal candidate will come wtih a cross cultural , cross functional experience.
You should also have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Essential Product Knowledge, pricing.
- Good spoken written communication skills
- Good ‘people skills’ for building relationships with colleagues at all levels
- The ability to plan and prioritise your own work.
- The ability to motivate people
- Calmness under pressure
- Decision-making ability
- Accuracy with record keeping
- IT skills
How to Submit Application at Hempel Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Hempel can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Hempel. After this, you will see the option of Hempel Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Hempel Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Hempel -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Hempel Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Hempel Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.