Gulf Helicopters Careers – Gulf Helicopters Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Gulf Helicopters Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Gulf Helicopters Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Gulf Helicopters Jobs in Doha. Gulf Helicopters company is going to do a new recruitment at Gulf Helicopters Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Gulf Helicopters can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Gulf Helicopters Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Gulf Helicopters Jobs before applying.
Gulf Helicopters Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Gulf Helicopters Careers Page
Gulf Helicopters Qatar Jobs 2022:- Gulf Helicopters company has recently sought applications for the post of Technical Instructor. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Gulf Helicopters company is giving very good salary for the post of Technical Instructor (on Average QAR 15,100.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Gulf Helicopters Company on the website of Gulf Helicopters Company. The location of this Gulf Helicopters Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Gulf Helicopters Jobs in Doha.
Gulf Helicopters Jobs Description Given at Gulf Helicopters Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Gulf Helicopters Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Technical Instructor|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 15,100.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Gulf Helicopters Doha Jobs 2022
The Technical Instructors are responsible for providing the development, preparation and delivery of training courses and examinations as required by the Development and Training Department in support of Gulf Helicopters Company Engineering Part 145 and Part M. Type Rating Training Organization (TRTO) and other clients.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- The development, preparation and delivery of training courses to the engineering staff in support of the Gulf Helicopters Company Engineering Department.
- The development, preparation and delivery of technical training courses to flight Crew in support of the Gulf Helicopters Company Type Rating Training Organisation (TRTOI).
- The development, preparation and delivery of training courses Development of training courses to suit Development and Training Department client training needs.
- Maintain training material, training manuals and aids, for currency and relevancy for those courses that have been allocated to the Technical Instructor.
- Assist the Examinations Manger with the development and delivery of examinations.
- Ensure that training programs are kept up to date with any changes made to company and vendor material
- Ensure that all Airworthiness Data required for training, published by the regulatory and manufacturer’s is current and up to date.
- Carry out the duties of an examinations Invigilator when required.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Manager of Engineering Training
- Number of training hours provided/conducted to customers (internal and external) vs agreed number
- Number of client complaints (internal and external)
- Effectiveness of Course / Programs as stipulated by client
- Number of issues related to Airworthiness Data requirements for training (e.g. loss of training hours thereof)
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably holds an Engineer License with AW139, AW189, and BELL 412 type ratings; or must provide proof of AW139, AW189, and BELL 412 B1.3 type training, theory and practical
- Must provide proof of an Instructional Techniques course or qualification
- Preferably with 03 years of Engineering Instructional/Training experience
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have experience and knowledge on a wide range of aviation disciplines.
- Must have a high level of computer literacy skills in the use of the internal, word processing, presentation software, spreadsheets and databases using the Microsoft suite of programmers.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English language literacy in written, reading and oral forms, to IELTS level 6 or equivalent.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent skills in teaching and instruction.
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the requirements of EASA Parts 66 and 147.
How to Submit Application at Gulf Helicopters Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Gulf Helicopters can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Gulf Helicopters. After this, you will see the option of Gulf Helicopters Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Gulf Helicopters Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Gulf Helicopters -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Gulf Helicopters Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Gulf Helicopters Company Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.