Gulf Education Careers – Gulf Education Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Gulf Education Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Gulf Education Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Gulf Education Jobs in Abu Dhabi. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Gulf Education Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Gulf Education can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Gulf Education Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Gulf Education Jobs before applying.
Gulf Education Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Gulf Education Careers Page
Gulf Education UAE Jobs 2021:- Gulf Education has recently sought applications for the post of Subject Coordinator. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Gulf Education is giving very good salary for the post of Subject Coordinator (on Average AED 6,000.00 monthly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Gulf Education on the website of Gulf Education. The location of this Gulf Education Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Gulf Education Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Gulf Education Jobs Description Given at Gulf Education Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Gulf Education UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Subject Coordinator|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 6,000.00 monthly|
Full Details of Gulf Education Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021
The Campus-based Subject/Content Coordinator provides instructional leadership for the Arabic and Islamic Department. He/she also coaches, supervises, and evaluates teachers, under the supervision of the Campus Director/designee. The Coordinator will provide professional development for department teachers in association with ENS Professional Development Guidelines. The ELA, Mathematics and Science (NGSS) Subject Coordinators will work with Head of American Curriculum, Head of Professional Development, Campus IB Coordinators, Head of School, Principal, and Campus Director on the following: selection, implementation and administration of instructional resources; identification and use of teaching strategies for the classroom; development and administration of standards-based student assessments; identification and implementation of teacher and administrator professional development; assist in teacher selection for their content area; and, evaluation of content programs offered associated with the approved ENS Curriculum. The Arabic and UAE/Islamic Subject Coordinators will work with Head of National Curriculum, Head of Professional Development, Campus IB Coordinators, Head of School, Principal, and Campus Director on the following: selection, implementation and administration of instructional resources; identification and use of teaching strategies for the classroom; development and administration of standards based student assessments; identification and implementation of teacher and administrator professional development; assist in teacher selection for their content area; and, evaluation of content programs offered associated with the approved ENS Curriculum.
- Master’s Degree or higher with undergraduate degree (Bachelors) major in associated content area;
- Master’s Degree may be in one of the following areas: Associated Content Area; Curriculum Development; Instruction; Research;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience teaching English Language Arts/Science/Mathematics/Arabic/UAE or Islamic Studies;
- Experience and Use of Standards Based teaching approaches;
- Knowledge and Experience in using Common Core, including NGSS, standards and/or UAE National Curriculum Standards;
- Experience in working with departments prior to and during external authorization and
- accreditation processes including but not limited to: MOE, ADEK, KHDA, AdvancED, IBO, ECIS;
- Computer literate and uses cloud-based Microsoft Office 365;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (IELTS score of 6.5 or higher);
- Experience and proven track record in providing change and improvement leadership to departments and faculty groups;
- Uses technology effectively to support e-Learning across the content area;
- Experience in producing and demonstrating appropriate content lesson delivery and coaching teachers in the content area;
- Experience in the use of standards-based assessment practices with students and adults;
- Experience in the use of data driven instruction practices to asses and inform instruction and evaluate content programs;
- Experience in planning, delivering, conducting and evaluating professional development programs;
- Experience in conducting limited research studies in the content area;
- Experience in Strategic Planning;
- Experience in coaching, supervising and evaluating teachers;
- Experience in working with non-school based heads of departments, administrators; and,
- Knowledge of IB programs at all levels.
- Ensure that the approved Common CORE/US Curriculum and/or Ministry of Education Curriculum Content Standards are taught and assessed in English Language Arts/Science(NGSS)/ Mathematics/Arabic/ UAE and Islamic Studies with fidelity;
- Provide curriculum and instructional leadership in the selected content area including in system wide and building efforts to review and improve curriculum during the curriculum review process;
- Assures that ENS approved grading policies are properly used and implemented;
- Works with National and American Curriculum Heads on the development and approval of Advanced Placement Courses with College Board;
- Coordinates with IB Coordinators on Content to be included in PYP and MYP Planners, appropriate professional development, and student assessments to be used in the programs;
- Coordinates subject specific data analysis team meetings leading to data driven decision making on teaching and learning, that result in improved academic attainment and growth;
- Assure alignment and consistency in the delivery of English Language Arts/Science (NGSS)/ Mathematics/Arabic/UAE and Islamic Studies within and across grade levels in concert with the IB Planners and approved Instructional Programs;
- Serve as contributing evaluator for English Language Arts/Science/Mathematics/Arabic/UAE and Islamic Studies teachers;
- Prepare, deliver and/or arrange professional development for staff for the English Language Arts/Science (NGSS)/Mathematics/Arabic/UAE and Islamic Studies department in collaboration with the ENS Heads of American and National Curriculum and Head of Professional Development;
- Communicate effectively and professionally with teachers, principals, and central staff;
- Monitor curriculum delivery and coordinate campus-based curriculum initiatives;
- Provides input for the campus on district approved curriculum materials and programs;
- Evaluate and provide professional development for department teachers;
- Assist in the selection of campus based subject teaching staff;
- Assist principal in scheduling student classes;
- Works with the Campus Director to compile instructional budget requests for instructional supplies and materials for the content areas;
- Works with district personnel on the coordination, administration and logistics of required annual and periodic assessments (MAP, MOE, TIMMS, PISA, PEARLS, SAT, IELTS, etc.,);
- Works collaboratively with other campus and non-campus based staff; and,
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Campus Director.
Directly Reports to:
- K-12 Campus Director or K-12 Campus Principal
Works Collaboratively at Campus Level with:
- Principals, Heads of School, Assistant Head of School
- IB Coordinators – PYP, MYP, DP
- Grade/School Level/Assistant Content Coordinators (KG, other content areas, etc.)
- Teacher assistants
- Works with the following Non-Campus Personnel:
- Deputy Director General – School Operations
- Deputy Director General – Academic Affairs and Admissions
- Head of Professional Development
- Head of American Curriculum
- Head of National Curriculum
Gulf Education is a global leader in staffing services and talent acquisition in education in the Middle East. We specialize in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct placement staffing services and our staffing and talent resources extend throughout the Middle East.
How to Submit Application at Gulf Education Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Gulf Education can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Gulf Education. After this, you will see the option of Gulf Education Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Gulf Education Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Gulf Education -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Gulf Education Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Gulf Education Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.