Grammar School Dubai Careers – Grammar School Dubai Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Grammar School Dubai Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Grammar School Dubai Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Grammar School Dubai Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Grammar School Dubai Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Grammar School Dubai can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Grammar School Dubai Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Grammar School Dubai Jobs before applying.
Grammar School Dubai Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Grammar School Dubai Careers Page
Grammar School Dubai UAE Jobs 2021:- Grammar School Dubai company has recently sought applications for the post of Assistant Head of English. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Grammar School Dubai company is giving very good salary for the post of Assistant Head of English (on Average AED 8,000 – 9,000 Monthly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Grammar School Dubai Company on the website of Grammar School Dubai Company. The location of this Grammar School Dubai Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Grammar School Dubai Jobs in Dubai.
Grammar School Dubai Jobs Description Given at Grammar School Dubai Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Grammar School Dubai UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Assistant Head of English|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 8,000 – 9,000 Monthly|
Full Details of Grammar School Dubai Dubai Jobs 2021
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment to secure pupils’ progress.
- Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials, teaching programs and pastoral arrangements as appropriate.
- Be accountable for the attainment, progress and outcomes of pupils’ you teach.
- Use an appropriate range of observation, assessment, monitoring and recording strategies as a basis for setting challenging learning objectives for pupils of all backgrounds, abilities and dispositions, monitoring learners’ progress and levels of attainment.
- Ensuring that information on student progress is used to improve teaching and learning. To inform and motivate students, to inform parents, to provide necessary references for DSIB annual inspections and to help advise the School Board of Governors.
- Have a clear understanding of the needs of all pupils, including those with special educational needs; gifted and talented; EAL; disabilities; and be able to use and evaluate distinctive teaching approaches to engage and support them.
- Be aware of pupils’ capabilities, their prior knowledge and plan teaching and differentiate appropriately to build on these demonstrating knowledges and understanding of how pupils learn.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy including the correct use of spoken English (whatever your specialist subject).
- Deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability group/subject/s that you teach
- Give pupils regular feedback, both orally and through accurate marking, and encourage pupils to respond to the feedback, reflect on progress, their emerging needs and to take a responsible and conscientious attitude to their own work and study.
- Use relevant data to monitor progress, set targets, and plan subsequent lessons.
- Set homework and plan other out-of-class activities to consolidate and extend the knowledge and understanding pupils have acquired as appropriate.
- Participate in arrangements for examinations and assessments within the remit of the teachers’ manual.
Behavior and Safety
- Establish a safe, purposeful and stimulating environment for pupils, rooted in mutual respect and establish a framework for discipline with a range of strategies, using praise, sanctions and rewards consistently and fairly.
- Manage classes effectively, using approaches which are appropriate to pupils’ needs in order to inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Maintain good relationships with pupils, exercise appropriate authority, and act decisively when necessary.
- Be a positive role model and demonstrate consistently the positive attitudes, values and behavior, which are expected of pupils.
- Have high expectations of behavior, promoting self-control and independence of all learners.
- Carry out playground and other duties as directed and within the remit of the current teachers’ manual.
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school, raising any concerns following school protocol/procedures
Team working and collaboration
- Participate in any relevant meetings/professional development opportunities at the school, which relate to the learners, curriculum or organization of the school including pastoral arrangements and assemblies.
- Work as a team member and identify opportunities for working with colleagues and sharing the development of effective practice with them.
- Contribute to the selection and professional development of other teachers and support staff including the induction and assessment of new teachers, teachers serving induction periods and where appropriate threshold assessments.
- Ensure that colleagues working with you are appropriately involved in supporting learning and understand the roles they are expected to fulfil.
- Take part as required in the review, development and management of the activities relating to the curriculum, organization and pastoral functions of the school.
- Cover for absent colleagues within the remit of the current teachers’ manual.
Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with others to develop effective professional relationships.
- Deploy support staff effectively as appropriate.
- Communicate effectively with parents with regard to pupils’ achievements and well-being using school systems/processes as appropriate.
- Communicate and co-operate with relevant external bodies.
- Make a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of the school.
- Register the attendance of and supervise learners, before, during or after school sessions as appropriate.
- Participate in and carry out any administrative and organizational tasks within the remit of the current teachers’ manual.
- Regularly review the effectiveness of your teaching and assessment procedures and its impact on pupils’ progress, attainment and well-being, refining your approaches where necessary responding to advice and feedback from colleagues.
- Be responsible for improving your teaching through participating fully in training and development opportunities identified by the school or as developed as an outcome of your appraisal.
- To have professional regard for the ethos, policies and practices of the school in which you teach and maintain high standards in your own attendance and punctuality.
- Perform any reasonable duties as requested by the head teacher
- Internal: All students, school employees & Management Team.
- External: Parents
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.).
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the classes ensuring equality of opportunity for all.
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position.
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils.
- Act within, the statutory frameworks, which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and in line with the duties outlined in the current teachers’ manual.
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
This job description does not constitute a complete description of duties but is rather a guide to the duties required to fill the post.
Key performance indicators
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Strong moral values and discipline.
Our aim at the Grammar School is to establish a friendly environment which strives to instill in our students a set of attributes, skills and values that will enable them to make informed choices, grow in self-confidence, and fulfill their personal academic potential.
How to Submit Application at Grammar School Dubai Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Grammar School Dubai can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Grammar School Dubai. After this, you will see the option of Grammar School Dubai Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Grammar School Dubai Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Grammar School Dubai -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Grammar School Dubai Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Grammar School Dubai Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.