Google Careers – Google Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Google Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Google Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Google Jobs in Doha. Google company is going to do a new recruitment at Google Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Google can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Google Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Google Jobs before applying.
Google Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Google Careers Page
Google Qatar Jobs 2022:- Google company has recently sought applications for the post of Sales Lead, Google Cloud Crew. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Google company is giving very good salary for the post of Sales Lead, Google Cloud Crew (on Average QAR 25,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Google Company on the website of Google Company. The location of this Google Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Google Jobs in Doha.
Google Jobs Description Given at Google Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Google Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Sales Lead, Google Cloud Crew|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 25,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Google Doha Jobs 2022
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS sales and/or consulting.
- Experience with SAP applications and positioning, including S/4 HANA, ERP, BW, Hybris, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP HANA.
- Experience in working in a specialist sales or business development role, working as part of a virtual sales team.
- Experience in selling analytics, AI and Machine Learning solutions related to SAP use cases in Finance, Supply Chain, and Demand Forecasting.
- Understanding of the SAP technology stack and deployment options in the cloud.
- Ability to build influential relationships and work in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a start to finish sales strategy.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills, with strategic and analytical thinking skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Our team of engineers, product managers, and sales and marketing professionals work with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company’s mission to organize the world’s information to make it universally accessible and useful. As a SAP Sales Lead, you will be a solutions sales executive, overlaying to our direct enterprise sales organization, and working closely with our largest customers to help them shape their cloud strategy and enable their digital transformation. You will be responsible for creating an SAP franchise in your region, developing direct and indirect sales channels for Google’s SAP solution portfolio. As a member of the Google Cloud team, you’ll focus on customers with SAP workloads on Google Cloud Platform. You’ll advocate for the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Manage accountability for SAP workloads on Google Cloud, and generate a plan to ensure broad engagement with large accounts.
- Develop strategies to accelerate business growth in a fast-paced environment.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influencing long-term strategic direction and acting as a trusted advisor.
- Work with SAP to create and manage a sales pipeline, coordinate the engagement of field sales managers and representatives with their peers in SAP, ensure there is ongoing joint account planning activity, and manage and track the overall pipeline for your region, reporting progress to Google and SAP’s leadership teams.
- Provide enablement on Google’s SAP solutions to the Google Cloud field sales organization and to Google’s partners.
How to Submit Application at Google Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Google can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Google. After this, you will see the option of Google Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Google Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Google -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Google Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Google Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.