Gilbarco Careers – Gilbarco Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Gilbarco Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Gilbarco Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Gilbarco Jobs in Dubai. Gilbarco company is going to do a new recruitment at Gilbarco Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Gilbarco can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Gilbarco Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Gilbarco Jobs before applying.
Gilbarco Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Gilbarco Careers Page
Gilbarco UAE Jobs 2022:- Gilbarco company has recently sought applications for the post of Regional Sales Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Gilbarco company is giving very good salary for the post of Regional Sales Manager (on Average AED 9660.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Gilbarco Company on the website of Gilbarco Company. The location of this Gilbarco Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Gilbarco Jobs in Dubai.
Gilbarco Jobs Description Given at Gilbarco Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Gilbarco UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Regional Sales Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 9660.00 per month|
Full Details of Gilbarco Dubai Jobs 2022
The purpose of the position is to lead sales growth across Gilbarco Veeder Root’s direct and indirect sales channel in ME assigned region along with achieving the assigned profit margin.
Build a highly-committed indirect sales channel by selecting the right partners, developing relationships, consulting partners on actions that lead to growth, and motivating partners to increase their commitment to the GVR product line.
Support and cooperate with Territory Managers, local team, Product Managers to drive initiatives through sales channels.
- Build, maintain and strengthen high commitment relationships with GVR distributors and clients by understanding their market conditions and business objectives.
- Develop and sustain high commitment relations with key accounts (at various organizational levels) in the market and develop dedicated strategic key account plans and distributors’ plans to ensure maximized market share of GVR.
- Create a collaborative working relationship with each GVR associate to find effective ways to invest in the GVR product line, to win/maximize market share, and ultimately to grow GVR product sales in the region.
- Sustain standard work for managing our channel partners (distributors) by conducting annual and regular strategic market assessments, setting objectives, creating action plans, and regularly reviewing performance to ensure growth targets are met.
- Conduct frequent action plan and sales metric reviews with GVR channel partners to enable effective measurement of success and to ensure the team is focused on GVR sales growth and customer service excellence.
- Motivate distributors with effective management of incentive schemes and programs (bonus schemes, marketing support, free training, etc.)
- Continuously assess channel strategies and partner selection for each market (developing current partners further and recruiting new ones as necessary).
- Ensure diligent and timely negotiation for renewing contract/compliance agreements with existing partners, and the same for adding new GVR partners.
- Drive and maintain full compliance with Fortive policies and international laws relevant to channel management, in particular export control and anti-corruption regulations, across Gilbarco Veeder-Root MENA
- Support distribution marketing and training events for the assigned region. (MENA distributor conference, country trade shows, and other relevant events)
- Collaborate with GVR’s marketing and product managers to develop marketing initiatives for distributor needs, in particular the distributor extranet, sales and technical training events, marketing materials, payment terms, and a regular Distributor Newsletter.
- Reports to Regional Sales Manager Middle East
- Cooperates with and supports the Automation Director and WSM (Wet Stock Management) Director
- Interacts with the principals of all major GVR channel partners and their customers
Measures of Performance
- Sales targets achieved through direct selling and distributors, without major involvement from GVR personnel
- Profit margin levels
- New accounts/segments penetration
- Other funnel management KPI’s including (healthy funnel size, added funnel opportunities, time on territory, Updated CRM/SF data and relevant action plans)
Background and Skill
- Master of Business Administration (preferred) or comparable degree
- At least seven years in middle sales management and strategy, with experience in the Middle East/GCC region
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience managing indirect sales channels/distributors
- Proven track record of sales growth achievements and penetration
- Clear concept of the culture necessary to build a highly developed indirect sales organization, with the motivation and ability to build and drive partners to increase sales
- Fluent in English and Arabic, to the degree that complex negotiations can be mastered
- Extremely well-organized and -structured
- Well-spoken, at ease in social situations, well-mannered, professional appearance
- High level of self-starting skills
Personal Trait Profile
- Strategic thinker, able to form a vision/path and drive the organization towards it
- Leader, but also able to work in teams and get group buy-in
- Well-structured and organized, focuses on the critical few.(will be managing a number of partners in addition to direct relations with key accounts across a number of countries and will be travelling extensively within the region)
- Strong business growth aspirations: strong growth/achievement orientation
- Energetic, bright, and articulate with good communication and presentation skills
- Commercially astute with an ability to spot an opportunity
Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fueling and adjacent markets. In 2002, the Gilbarco and Veeder-Root companies combined into one marketing brand, with distinctive and complementary business lines, services, and sales capabilities.
Gilbarco is a leading global supplier of fuel dispensing equipment, fully integrated point of sale systems for the global petroleum marketplace with sales, manufacturing, research, development, and service locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia, the Pacific Rim and Australia.
The company in which you have expressed employment interest is equal opportunity employer that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law.
The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Future cities are smarter cities, and they need infrastructure and tools for advanced mobility, reliability, safety, efficiency, and quality of life. Vontier is ready to build that future.
We are a global industrial technology company focused on smarter transportation and mobility. Our portfolio is built on market-leading expertise in mobility technologies, retail and commercial fueling, fleet management, telematics, vehicle diagnostics and repair, and smart cities. United by a vibrant, inclusive culture and our proven business system, our 8,000+ team members are mobilizing the future to create a better world.
Ready to advance pioneering solutions for intelligent diagnostics, electric vehicles, and smart cities? Move your career forward at Vontier.
How to Submit Application at Gilbarco Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Gilbarco can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Gilbarco. After this, you will see the option of Gilbarco Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Gilbarco Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Gilbarco -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Gilbarco Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at Gilbarco Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Gilbarco Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.