GHD Careers – GHD Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check GHD Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current GHD Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for GHD Jobs in Doha. GHD company is going to do a new recruitment at GHD Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha GHD can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this GHD Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of GHD Jobs before applying.
GHD Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official GHD Careers Page
GHD Qatar Jobs 2022:- GHD company has recently sought applications for the post of Senior Project Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. GHD company is giving very good salary for the post of Senior Project Manager (on Average QAR 28,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of GHD Company on the website of GHD Company. The location of this GHD Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this GHD Jobs in Doha.
GHD Jobs Description Given at GHD Careers Portal
|Organization Name||GHD Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Senior Project Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 28,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of GHD Doha Jobs 2022
Senior Project Manager
Our Qatar based Project Management team needs an experienced Project Manager to join the crew and help to provide proactive PM services.
Working with the Business Group Manager for Programme Management, this role offers a great variety of projects and will see you involved in;
- Managing and delivering a range of complex projects or programs across the group
- Liaising with and management of relevant stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- Building client relationships and conducting business development activities, including preparation of proposals and bids
- Working closely with small and large project teams and contractor groups to ensure project requirements are met
- Provide leadership and planning, and coordinate the resources for each job including inputs from other offices, sub-consultants and other suppliers and manage all jobs to deliver them on time, within the budget
- Opportunities to develop project management/project director, and people management skills.
What you will bring to the team
- University degree from a recognized University in the field of, Project or Construction Management
- In possession or progressing towards MMUP Grade A for Project Management registration
- 12 years+ experience in project management
- Proven winning work experience and personal professional network
- Proven experience setting up complex project teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Experience in Contracts, commercial practices, and tendering processes
- Understanding of project governance structures and risk management
- Experience of both providing technical recommendations for bids as well as writing and crafting proposals for project
- Great communication skills
- High work performance and excellent people skills
- Experience of working in Qatar and / or the Gulf region.
- Professional qualification MCIOB, PMP, MRICS or equivalent is preferable
- Master’s degree in Project Management
- Arabic language skills
- Proven experience of delivering coordinated multi-disciplinary design packages
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
How to Submit Application at GHD Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha GHD can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of GHD. After this, you will see the option of GHD Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the GHD Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in GHD -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your GHD Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of GHD Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.