GAL Careers – GAL Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check GAL Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current GAL Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for GAL Jobs in Abu Dhabi. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at GAL Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi GAL can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this GAL Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of GAL Jobs before applying.
GAL Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official GAL Careers Page
GAL UAE Jobs 2021:- GAL company has recently sought applications for the post of Logistics Analysts. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. GAL company is giving very good salary for the post of Logistics Analysts (on Average AED 16,117.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of GAL Company on the website of GAL Company. The location of this GAL Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this GAL Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
GAL Jobs Description Given at GAL Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Global Aerospace Logistics (GAL) UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Logistics Analysts|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 16,117.00 per month|
Full Details of GAL Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021
Will also be responsible for:
1. Continuously analyzes material and inventory holdings required to maintain operational readiness of the aircraft.
2. Provides input to aircraft maintenance planning data and long-term maintenance plans while continuously analyzes maintenance data to highlight abnormal failure trends.
3. Continuously analyzes historical data for the aircraft and components failures and recommend corrective action to improve readiness and reduce costs.
4. Assists with the preparation of reports summarizing ILS key performance indicators (such as, Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) and Mean Time Between Unscheduled Removals (MTBUR) and development of annual Life Cycle Management Plans (LCMP) for each aircraft type and supporting Life Cycle Cost (LCC) analysis and modelling.
5. Develop methods based on best practices for tracking supplier performance.
6. Assists with the development of business case and other analysis to support the addition of new capabilities at customer site, i.e., new shop equipment.
- Preferably should have good knowledge of ISR and Special Operations mission requirements, equipment and maintenance operations and The Army Maintenance Management System (TAMMS) requirements and maintenance documentations. or a minimum of years experience performing a role substantially similar to the essential functions of this job description.
- A strong background in material planning with an emphasis on analytics and reporting.
How to Submit Application at GAL Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi GAL can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of GAL. After this, you will see the option of GAL Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the GAL Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in GAL -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your GAL Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of GAL Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.