Fugro Jobs Careers – Fugro Jobs Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Fugro Jobs Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Fugro Jobs Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Fugro Jobs Jobs in Dubai. Fugro Jobs company is going to do a new recruitment at Fugro Jobs Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Fugro Jobs can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Fugro Jobs Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Fugro Jobs Jobs before applying.
Fugro Jobs Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Fugro Jobs Careers Page
Fugro Jobs UAE Jobs 2022:- Fugro Jobs company has recently sought applications for the post of Survey Project Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Fugro Jobs company is giving very good salary for the post of Survey Project Manager (on Average AED 10900.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Fugro Jobs Company on the website of Fugro Jobs Company. The location of this Fugro Jobs Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Fugro Jobs Jobs in Dubai.
Fugro Jobs Jobs Description Given at Fugro Jobs Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Fugro Jobs UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Survey Project Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 10900.00 per month|
Full Details of Fugro Jobs Dubai Jobs 2022
The Survey Project Manager will coordinate and manage land surveys and investigations conducted for Oil and Gas infrastructure in Iraq. Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget, acting as advisor to survey teams in respect to projects, tasks and operations. Foster and maintain key relationships with existing and potential clients to improve the company’s market position.
- Manage technical aspects of field and/or office based survey projects in close liaison with Survey Manager.
- Manage technical and procedural activities that are or can be defined as or within ‘a project’.
- Develop and implement project required procedures in order to professionally and efficiently conduct a survey project.
- Develop, implement, maintain and apply a quality control system that guarantees the highest achievable standard of products and services.
- Manage the production of final deliverables as per Fugro Standard and Client’s specification.
- Maintain an organised archive of project and relevant survey data.
- Play a pro-active role in establishing new business relationships and maintain a close working relationship with clients.
- Provide and allocate technical expertise and professional advice to external clients or prospect clients if and when required.
- Provide technical advice and input and allocate technical expertise to answer or solve survey related questions or problems within the division.
- Participate in contract required, technical or project related meetings, internally and externally.
- Periodically provide temporarily cover for field senior surveyors (base load and call-off) when work load or circumstances require so.
- Conduct site visits in a pre-tender or post-award stage.
- Provide cover for the Survey Manager during his absence.
- Provide assistance and support in the development of tenders, proposals and quotations.
QHSSE Account abilities And Responsibilities
- Ensure that Fugro policies and procedures are understood, implemented and adhered to by all employees.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Qualification: B.Sc. or higher in Geomatics or Surveying or survey related education with sufficient associated experience.
- Delivery focused: Ability to deliver the work with all stakeholders (internally and externally) to a defined project goal within the set boundaries.
- Planning & organizing: Able to set priorities and determine actions, time and resources (tools, software, people, and budget as appropriate.) to achieve pre-defined goals. Monitor and manage timely delivery, leading to reliability and client satisfaction.
- Teamwork: dedication and ability to work successfully with others in a team.
- Technical Survey Knowledge: Experience in different geomatics solutions, equipment and procedures.
- Language Skills: Excellent verbal and written skills both internally and with Client (English is essential, other dialects may be advantageous).
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Knowledge of Project Management Areas – project scope management, project time management, project cost management.
- Industry specific management knowledge – lifecycle management, product development methodologies.
- Able to solve critical problems that require major technological advances and extensive development.
- Direct team members or individuals assisting on projects. Mentor performance excellence and adherence to quality standards.
- Develop the survey services strategy in adherence with consulting business line objectives and Fugro corporate strategy (Client focus, Delivery Excellence and Innovation)
- Stay abreast of current professional practices, periodicals, and technological advancements. Maintain meaningful involvement in professional organizations.
Role Specific Behavioural Competencies
- Information & Communication: Ability to receive information from, and convey information to others, in a timely and clear manner, using appropriate language, and communication tools.
- Operational Knowledge: Ability to understand, direct and supervise the operational execution of a project.
- Commercial Acumen: Ability to understand the commercial aspects throughout the project process and actively work together with the commercial department.
- Client focus: Ability to generate client satisfaction (internally and externally), potentially resulting in long term client relationships and additional business.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
How to Submit Application at Fugro Jobs Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Fugro Jobs can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Fugro Jobs. After this, you will see the option of Fugro Jobs Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Fugro Jobs Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Fugro Jobs -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Fugro Jobs Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Fugro Jobs Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.