Fugro Jobs Careers – Fugro Jobs Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Fugro Jobs Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2023. Current Fugro Jobs Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Fugro Jobs in Dubai. Fugro company is going to do a new recruitment at Fugro Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Fugro can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Fugro Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Fugro Jobs before applying.
Fugro Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Fugro Careers Page
Fugro UAE Jobs 2023:- Fugro company has recently sought applications for the post of Senior Marine Engineering Geologist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Fugro company is giving very good salary for the post of Senior Marine Engineering Geologist (on Average AED 4500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Fugro Company on the website of Fugro Company. The location of this Fugro Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Fugro Jobs in Dubai.
Fugro Jobs Description Given at Fugro Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Fugro UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Senior Marine Engineering Geologist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 4500.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Fugro Dubai Jobs 2023
Senior Engineering Geologist
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Who we are
Do you want to join our Geo-data revolution? Fugro’s global reach and unique know-how will put the world at your fingertips. Our love of exploration and technical expertise help us to provide our clients with invaluable insights. We source and make sense of the most relevant Geo-data for their needs, so they can design, build and operate their assets more safely, sustainably and efficiently. But we’re always looking for new talent to take the next step with us. For bright minds who enjoy meaningful work and want to push our pioneering spirit further. For individuals who can take the initiative, but work well within a team.
Work with the Geoconsuting Service line Manager to identify market opportunity for ground modeling within the energy industry (e.g. Oil and gas, carbon capture, offshore wind, hydrogen e.g.);
Work with the Geoconsulting Service Line manager to build a team of geoscientists;
Solves complex problems where precedent may not exist by:
performing complex geological work around the process of acquiring, analysing and interpreting of complete and high-quality geological data in order to provide accurate and customised data deliverables to clients,
providing geological advice in multiple specialised technical disciplines,
developing solutions to clients by putting acquired geological data into context,
proposing improvements of research methods and quality systems,
providing technical input for tenders,
assisting with the establishment and compilation of project procedures,
making recommendations, including any supplementary investigations,
contributing to acquisition activities.
Review, interpret and document geological context for project specific requirements;
Lead and execute initial desktop study for site screening assessment on basis of available geological information, available geophysical data and available geotechnical data;
Provide support before and during data acquisition (geophysical and geotechnical data) to optimize the survey campaign and ensure it delivers required data for interpretation;
Lead the development of 3D ground models integrating geological, geophysical, and geotechnical data;
Run interpretation of seismic reflection data for the purpose of ground modelling;
Work with the geotechnical team of consultant to deliver:
PSI project which include integration of geological, geophysical and geotechnical data for seabed interpretation;
Define seabed soil zones to support geotechnical engineers on pipeline/cable soil interaction parameter projects;
Build 3D ground engineering models for the purpose of pile foundation, jack-up rigs, mudmat foundations, etc.
Lead work packages that include geohazard identifications;
Perform 1D slope stability assessment for screening purposes;
Attend technical meetings with Clients to discuss future, ongoing and completed works;
Deliver presentations to Clients as part of meetings either physically or virtually;
Perform Client visits within Middle East and India Region;
Attend technical conference of interest for both Fugro and the senior engineering geologist;
Publish papers within renown technical conferences;
You bring (qualifications & experience)
MSc or equivalent in engineering geology;
A good appreciation of offshore geophysical data acquisition and processing requirements;
Experience in integrating geophysical and geotechnical data for purpose of 3D ground modelling as well as seabed interpretation for offshore pipelines and cables;
Experience in working as engineering geologist within a consultancy environment composed of geotechnical engineers;
Experience working with geotechnical engineers on pipeline soil interaction projects;
Preferred minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience of engineering geology and ground model development, geohazard assessment within offshore energy industry (offshore wind and/or oil and gas);
Good experience in the use of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software (ArcGIS and GIS Enterprise);
Experience working with Leapfrog software package;
Experience in the use of IHS Kingdom software for seismic interpretation and 3D ground modelling;
Experience working in carbonated soils and rocks;
Collaborate with geophysicists working on both land and marine projects and exchange knowledge and practices;
Collaborate with GIS specialists working on both land and marine projects and exchange knowledge and practices;
Excellent report writing skills with the ability to self-check, check/review work for others and produce high quality, accurate work.
Strong interpersonal and people management skills;
Strong communication skills;
What we offer
Fugro provides a positive work environment as well as projects that will satisfy the most curious minds. We also offer great opportunities to stretch and develop yourself. By giving you the freedom to grow faster, we think you’ll be able to do what you do best, better. Which should help us to find fresh ways to get to know the earth better. We encourage you to be yourself at Fugro. So bring your energy and enthusiasm, your keen eye and can-do attitude. But bring your questions and opinions too. Because to be the world’s leading Geo-data specialist, we need the strength in depth that comes from a diverse, driven team.
Our view on diversity, equity and inclusion
At Fugro, our people are our superpower. Their variety of viewpoints, experiences, knowledge and talents give us collective strength. Distinctive beliefs and diverse backgrounds are therefore welcome, but discrimination, harassment, inappropriate behaviour and unfair treatment are not. Everybody is to be well-supported and treated fairly. And everyone must be valued and have their voice heard. Crucially, we believe that getting this right brings a sense of belonging, of safety and acceptance, that makes us feel more connected to Fugro’s purpose ‘together create a safe and liveable world’ – and to each other.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated**.**
How to Submit Application at Fugro Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Fugro can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Fugro. After this, you will see the option of Fugro Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Fugro Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Fugro -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Fugro Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Fugro Jobs Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Fugro Jobs Careers Page
Fugro Jobs UAE Jobs :- Fugro Jobs company has recently sought applications for the post of Survey Project Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Fugro Jobs company is giving very good salary for the post of Survey Project Manager (on Average AED 10900.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Fugro Jobs Company on the website of Fugro Jobs Company. The location of this Fugro Jobs Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Fugro Jobs Jobs in Dubai.
Fugro Jobs Jobs Description Given at Fugro Jobs Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Fugro Jobs UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Survey Project Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 10900.00 per month|
Full Details of Fugro Jobs Dubai Jobs
The Survey Project Manager will coordinate and manage land surveys and investigations conducted for Oil and Gas infrastructure in Iraq. Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget, acting as advisor to survey teams in respect to projects, tasks and operations. Foster and maintain key relationships with existing and potential clients to improve the company’s market position.
- Manage technical aspects of field and/or office based survey projects in close liaison with Survey Manager.
- Manage technical and procedural activities that are or can be defined as or within ‘a project’.
- Develop and implement project required procedures in order to professionally and efficiently conduct a survey project.
- Develop, implement, maintain and apply a quality control system that guarantees the highest achievable standard of products and services.
- Manage the production of final deliverables as per Fugro Standard and Client’s specification.
- Maintain an organised archive of project and relevant survey data.
- Play a pro-active role in establishing new business relationships and maintain a close working relationship with clients.
- Provide and allocate technical expertise and professional advice to external clients or prospect clients if and when required.
- Provide technical advice and input and allocate technical expertise to answer or solve survey related questions or problems within the division.
- Participate in contract required, technical or project related meetings, internally and externally.
- Periodically provide temporarily cover for field senior surveyors (base load and call-off) when work load or circumstances require so.
- Conduct site visits in a pre-tender or post-award stage.
- Provide cover for the Survey Manager during his absence.
- Provide assistance and support in the development of tenders, proposals and quotations.
QHSSE Account abilities And Responsibilities
- Ensure that Fugro policies and procedures are understood, implemented and adhered to by all employees.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Qualification: B.Sc. or higher in Geomatics or Surveying or survey related education with sufficient associated experience.
- Delivery focused: Ability to deliver the work with all stakeholders (internally and externally) to a defined project goal within the set boundaries.
- Planning & organizing: Able to set priorities and determine actions, time and resources (tools, software, people, and budget as appropriate.) to achieve pre-defined goals. Monitor and manage timely delivery, leading to reliability and client satisfaction.
- Teamwork: dedication and ability to work successfully with others in a team.
- Technical Survey Knowledge: Experience in different geomatics solutions, equipment and procedures.
- Language Skills: Excellent verbal and written skills both internally and with Client (English is essential, other dialects may be advantageous).
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Knowledge of Project Management Areas – project scope management, project time management, project cost management.
- Industry specific management knowledge – lifecycle management, product development methodologies.
- Able to solve critical problems that require major technological advances and extensive development.
- Direct team members or individuals assisting on projects. Mentor performance excellence and adherence to quality standards.
- Develop the survey services strategy in adherence with consulting business line objectives and Fugro corporate strategy (Client focus, Delivery Excellence and Innovation)
- Stay abreast of current professional practices, periodicals, and technological advancements. Maintain meaningful involvement in professional organizations.
Role Specific Behavioural Competencies
- Information & Communication: Ability to receive information from, and convey information to others, in a timely and clear manner, using appropriate language, and communication tools.
- Operational Knowledge: Ability to understand, direct and supervise the operational execution of a project.
- Commercial Acumen: Ability to understand the commercial aspects throughout the project process and actively work together with the commercial department.
- Client focus: Ability to generate client satisfaction (internally and externally), potentially resulting in long term client relationships and additional business.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Fugro Jobs Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.