Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Careers – Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Jobs before applying.
Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Careers Page
Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office UAE Jobs 2021:- Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office company has recently sought applications for the post of DXB: Protocol and Government Relations Officer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office company is giving very good salary for the post of DXB: Protocol and Government Relations Officer (on Average AED 14,059 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Company on the website of Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Company. The location of this Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Jobs in Dubai.
Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Jobs Description Given at Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office UAE|
|Name of Required Post||DXB: Protocol and Government Relations Officer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 14,059 per month|
Full Details of Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Dubai Jobs 2021
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Experience of working in or dealing with the UAE Government.
- A confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to engage at all levels internally and externally.
- Excellent customer service skills. Demonstrates courtesy and consideration in dealing with enquiries, issues and complaints.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems and demonstrates good judgement.
- Ability to multi-task and respond quickly and flexibly to meet multiple and changing priorities.
- Proven record of organisational and prioritisation ability in order to manage workload and meet deadlines, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent Arabic and English skills, both in writing and speaking to be able to provide translation. An English and Arabic test will be conducted in writing and orally as part of the recruitment process
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS Excel.
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
The British Embassy Dubai has a vacancy for a Protocol and Government Relations Officer in the Expo 2020 Dubai team.
The UK’s participation in Expo is led by the Department of International Trade and is a cross government priority project for HMG. The team is spread across London and the British Embassy Dubai – with another to be based at the Expo site. The UK theme for Expo 2020 Dubai is Global Britain – Innovating for a Shared Future. Our participation will consist of a country pavilion with an accompanying business and cultural programme to promote the UK as an excellent destination for business, education, and tourism.
The Protocol & Government Relations role will be vital to the efficient running of the Expo 2020 Dubai project in the UAE and this role will provide an integral link between the UK and UAE authorities during an incredibly busy year. The successful candidate will coordinate with the local authorities to enable the Expo team conduct critical business in the UAE and maximise the opportunity afforded by Expo.
The position requires excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to work dynamically in a fast paced role with shifting priorities. The jobholder should thrive when working in a multi-functional busy team with many roles. Being flexible, adaptable and able to balance conflicting demands is essential as we rapidly evolve from planning to delivery. The jobholder will need to be a self-starter with passion and motivation to make this project a success alongside the growing team.
You will work closely with Expo colleagues, Embassy teams in Abu Dhabi and Dubai and with the UAE government and Expo organisers. You may be required to work out of hours, sometimes at short notice, including to support VIP visits which will involve work and travel in both Emirates.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop a thorough understanding of teams, process and practices within the UAE government (such as MoFAIC, protocol, security, visit, administrative etc.) and the Expo organisation, to provide accurate guidance, advice and information to Expo senior management and effectively carry out your role.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within the UAE Authorities and Expo organising committee, and maintain a list of internal and external contacts to facilitate the work of the Expo team.
- Lead on visit coordination in UAE in partnership with London, Pavilion and Embassy teams (pre-travel, on arrival and whilst visitors are in the UAE) – to include agreeing protocol and security arrangements, requests to UAE authorities, Note Verbales, obtaining government approvals, transport and logistics.
- Work with transport officer to ensure all transport plans are accurate and complete and shared with Pavilion visit leads.
- Continuously liaise with UK and Pavilion visit leads and keep up-to-date on all elements of upcoming visit plans ensuring both are aware of any issues as they arise.
- Manage the process of official communications in from and out to various ministries and administrative offices.
- Be Expo point of contact at the airport, greeting and assisting visitors through Customs and solving problems using network of airport and government contacts.
- Prepare and submit correspondence in English and Arabic to the UAE authorities.
- Provide all translation needs between English and Arabic for the Expo Team.
- Provide administrative duties when required.
- Support the Pavilion Director and Expo Manager with ad hoc tasks as they arise across the project – this role requires full flexibility and agility to support a small multi-hatted team.
Key competencies required:
- Collaborating and Partnering – Being a team player who creates and maintains positive, professional, and trusting working relationships with a wide range of people within and outside the organisation to help get business done. Working collaboratively, sharing information appropriately, and building supportive, responsive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders whilst having the confidence to challenge assumptions.
- Managing a Quality Service – Valuing and modelling professional excellence and expertise to deliver service objectives and striving to improve the quality of service, taking account of diverse customer needs and requirements. Effectively planning, organising, and managing time and activities to deliver a high-quality, secure, reliable, and efficient service, applying programme and project and risk management approaches to support service delivery.
- Delivering at Pace – Focusing on delivering timely performance with energy and taking responsibility and accountability for quality outcomes. Working to agreed goals and activities and dealing with challenges in a responsive and constructive way. Keeping a firm focus on priorities and addressing performance issues resolutely, fairly, and promptly.
- Leading and Communicating – Effectiveness in this area is about leading from the front and communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. It’s about supporting principles of fairness of opportunity for all and a dedication to a diverse range of citizens.Holds a valid UAE driving licence.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
- Knowledge of local UAE laws.
- Preferably a college or university degree holder.
Application deadline Application deadline – day Application deadline – month Application deadline – year
Type of Position
Working hours per week
Duration of Post
Type of Post
Number of vacancies
Starting monthly salary (AED)
Other benefits and conditions of employment
The Embassy aims to offer an attractive working environment and remuneration package for this role, including: 25 days of leave per annum (prorated); on-site swimming pool, gym, and sports facilities (subject to COVID-19 restrictions).
Salary is at AED 14,059 per month. This is a full time fixed term contract for one year, until 31 March 2022 with a possibility of extension.
There are no other allowances payable as part of this package. No accommodation and relocation expenses are payable in connection with this position.
Conditioned working hours are 38 hours per week. Standard working hours are from 07:30 to 15:06, including a lunch break of 36 minutes, from Sunday to Thursday. The jobholder will be required to be flexible in their approach to hours worked as these will also be dictated by operational needs and may involve working out of hours.
The successful candidate will be required to transfer their visa under the Embassy’s sponsorship.
How to apply:
Interested candidates must attach 1) an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and 2) a covering letter to their online application form.
Your application must also include examples of when you have demonstrated the required competencies in the Competence Based Questions section of the online application form.
Applications that do not include these information will not be considered.
Applications received after the stated deadline will not be considered.
The recruitment process, including security clearance, is expected to take around two months.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only those shortlisted for the next step of the recruitment process will be contacted.
The start date mentioned in the job advert is a tentative start date and the successful candidate will be required to undergo security vetting procedures. Any offer of employment will be subject to the candidate achieving suitable clearances.
The British Embassy Dubai is an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to inclusivity, a diverse workforce and valuing difference.
How to Submit Application at Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office. After this, you will see the option of Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.