Forefront Middle East Careers – Forefront Middle East Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Forefront Middle East Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Forefront Middle East Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Forefront Middle East Jobs in Doha. Forefront Middle East company is going to do a new recruitment at Forefront Middle East Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Forefront Middle East can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Forefront Middle East Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Forefront Middle East Jobs before applying.
Forefront Middle East Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Forefront Middle East Careers Page
Forefront Middle East Qatar Jobs 2022:- Forefront Middle East company has recently sought applications for the post of Plant Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Forefront Middle East company is giving very good salary for the post of Plant Manager (on Average QAR 18,745.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Forefront Middle East Company on the website of Forefront Middle East Company. The location of this Forefront Middle East Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Forefront Middle East Jobs in Doha.
Forefront Middle East Jobs Description Given at Forefront Middle East Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Forefront Middle East Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Plant Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 18,745.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Forefront Middle East Doha Jobs 2022
- Scope the full extent of maintenance work needed to conduct the relevant repair / preventive / predictive / design-out activities on the organization’s Mobile equipment and Workshop Machinery.
- Hold capable hand on experience in mechanical, hydraulics and automobile electricals maintenance.
- Good understanding of safe and efficient operations of a heavy equipment workshop.
- Scope the full extent of maintenance work needed to conduct the relevant repair / preventive / predictive / design-out activities on the organization’s mobile equipment and workshop machinery.
- Responsible for safety of everybody entering the workshop premises and all other stakeholders of mobile equipment. He is responsible to execute safety parameters / trainings of mechanics and operators.
- Sufficient experience in RCA, FMEA and all other KPIs of reliability parameters, condition monitoring and preventive maintenance.
- Develop cost and time estimates of planned maintenance work.
- Assist maintenance manager / site manager in budget planning and asset procurement.
- Maintain inventory of all necessary parts.
- Maintain all relevant data into the system ERP (Oracle).
- Extract relevant information from operation team regarding required maintenance and convert in plan for execution.
- Systemize application of maintenance procedures that promote defect-free maintenance work quality.
- Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history and job records database.
- Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of technical information on processes, plant, and equipment.
- Convert the organization’s asset management and maintenance strategy into workplace activities.
- Apply good stores management practices and parts management to ensure parts and equipment retain full reliability while stored.
- Responsible for communicating the requirement of Equipment for maintenance activities.
- Ensure key performance indicators are captured and reported for equipment reliability, maintenance department performance and planning and scheduling business flow process.
- Continually improving planning, scheduling, purchasing stores, data management and job reporting systems to increase planning effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collaborate with maintenance supervisor to schedule manpower and resources for the most effective production and maintenance outcomes.
- Responsible for all HSE matters in the project (HSE plan, risk assessments, HSE meetings, HSE compliance by sub-contractors, etc.)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- 10-15 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or automobile engineering.
- Should have a diving license in Qatar.
- Ability to interact at all levels.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Articulates views in comprehensive manner.
- Produces work of presentable quality.
- Expert negotiation skills.
- Good organizational skills and smart working methods.
- Self-motivated team player.
How to Submit Application at Forefront Middle East Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Forefront Middle East can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Forefront Middle East. After this, you will see the option of Forefront Middle East Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Forefront Middle East Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Forefront Middle East -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Forefront Middle East Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Forefront Middle East Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.