Fluke Careers – Fluke Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Fluke Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Fluke Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Fluke Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Fluke Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Fluke can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Fluke Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Fluke Jobs before applying.
Fluke Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Fluke Careers Page
Fluke UAE Jobs 2021:- Fluke company has recently sought applications for the post of Business Development Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Fluke company is giving very good salary for the post of Business Development Manager (on Average AED 6881.00 per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Fluke Company on the website of Fluke Company. The location of this Fluke Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Fluke Jobs in Dubai.
Fluke Jobs Description Given at Fluke Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Fluke UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Business Development Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 6881.00 per Month|
Full Details of Fluke Dubai Jobs 2021
Responsible for active customer presence to enable sales and (Accelix) Condition Monitoring Online growth. Maintains up to date technical, product knowledge and experience to support or close a sale, as well as to identify and close additional opportunities in cooperation with HGM FRS Sales Engineers. Work cross-functionally with Service, Product Management and R&D, to innovate and support the commercialization of (long-term) Online projects (Hardware & Software / Accelix) sales. Provide hands on training, installation and technical support to end users and supports sales enablement.
- Search, identify& qualify potential customers for CM Online Projects (Hardware and Software / Accelix), CM Project Consultants and Project Companies (who design new machine / factory projects, including CM)
- Build relationship to key decisionmakers at positively qualified potential customers for CM online Projects, CM Project Consultants and Project Companies
- Provides expertise to end users and partners at a commercial-technical product level.
- Maintains self-technical and product expertise in order to sustain effectiveness as a product specialist, understanding product application in a variety of situations, and employing comprehensive knowledge of competitive products and industry standards.
- Collaborate with other sales and marketing team members to prepare responses to proposals, produce demos, organize training and address customer-requirements.
- Assists customers in understanding how our solutions can support their systems.
- Act as an effective link between sales and product marketing, to drive market segment growth.
- Uncover and identify new product development opportunities for the long-term success of the business.
- Capture customer VOC (Voice of Customer) and feedback to BU teams.
- Together with the BU, identify the opportunity to develop growth plans.
- Work together with other functions to drive continuous improvement in the customer experience.
- Using VOC techniques, capture insight on a periodic basis and encourage dialogue to anticipate future customer’s needs; share VOC with R&D/Engineering/Product management
- Builds and maintains a network of colleagues, associations and customers to share information and obtain prospects (both in and outside of Fluke and other Fortive Op Co’s)
- Provide customer training and demos to end users together with regional Sales Engineers
- Responsible for sales enablement activity in region
- May act as lead in a team when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers.
- Begins to build contacts with customers by being regularly available and responsive to their interpersonal and business needs.
- Networks with the product management and engineering team to advance the needs of the customer while acting in the best interests of Fluke.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years directly related sales experience (Condition Monitoring).
- It would be highly advantageous to have worked previously for a CM Equipment Manufacturer.
- You will have experience in looking after big customers
- You are self-motivated with good communication and relationship building skills.
- You are detail oriented and a team player with profound time management skills.
- Fluent in English
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of sales targets (joint quota with Regional Sales Managers)
- Potential Account / Key Account relationship building
- Technical product and application knowledge
- Long-term new product development project management (project milestone)
Please upload your resume and motivational letter as one PDF file.
Using your first and your last name as file name.
Example: firstname.lastname.pdf. Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation ( www.fortive.com ), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities .
How to Submit Application at Fluke Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Fluke can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Fluke. After this, you will see the option of Fluke Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Fluke Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Fluke -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Fluke Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Fluke Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.