FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Careers – FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Jobs in Dubai. FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel company is going to do a new recruitment at FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Jobs before applying.
FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Careers Page
FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel UAE Jobs 2021:- FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel company has recently sought applications for the post of Government Relations Executive. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel company is giving very good salary for the post of Government Relations Executive (on Average AED 446321.00 Yearly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Company on the website of FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Company. The location of this FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Jobs in Dubai.
FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Jobs Description Given at FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Careers Portal
|Organization Name||FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Government Relations Executive|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 446321.00 Yearly|
Full Details of FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Dubai Jobs 2021
An Exhilarating Opportunity
Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of entertainment innovation? We have the perfect opportunity currently available for a dynamic personality focused on delivering first-of-its-class services at FIVE Hotels and Resorts, dare-to-be-different destinations that capture the glamour and vibe of Dubai.
Dubbed the hottest hotel on Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Palm Jumeirah is set against a breathtaking backdrop of the beach and Dubai Marina skyline, this lifestyle hotel boasts 470 luxurious rooms and suites with ocean or city views.
The resort is a party and culinary hot spot with a range of restaurants, bars, and a nightclub, inviting a new experience every day. Whether you are looking for a gourmet dining experience or want to dance the night away, our resort creates laid back or high energy choices from breakfast to the early hours as you design your stay.
Design your vibe at FIVE Jumeirah Village, a glorious city chic hotel that captures the pulsating excitement of new Dubai.
Visitors curate their own high-rise private pool celebrations, sunbath in style or enjoy a special dinner overlooking the world-famous sparkling Dubai skyline. Our sky villas were designed with more than sleep in mind as FIVE Jumeirah Village flawlessly combines a myriad of entertainment options, a culinary smorgasbord and first-rate guest services – after all, FIVE knows how to throw an exceptionally good party!
“This is unashamedly about luxury,” – Daily Mail.
And opening soon: FIVE Zurich!
A sneak peek of this exciting new project, which opens in 2021, reveals that this newly revamped lifestyle hotel that has been previously been visited by Rihanna, Freddy Mercury, Grace Jones and Muhammad Ali overlooks the city center from Zurich’s stunning Uetliberg plateau and will offer 87 stunning contemporary suites as well as several award-winning culinary concepts centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings. The new FIVE hotel in Zurich will seamlessly unite the very best of Swiss hospitality with FIVE’s characteristic flair for an exceptionally indulgent experience for guests from the city and international visitors alike.
Our Human Resources Team is an essential piece of the puzzle, they are creative, motivated and energetic personalities with an innate ability to anticipate employee needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a FIVE-style experience that goes above and beyond!
As a Government Relations Executive you will join a committed HR team driven with the intent of delivering ‘FIVE-star’ guest experiences to an international diaspora in the heart of vibrant Zurich.
As our ideal candidate, you have proven and relevant experience in a highly active environment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push groundbreaking boundaries.
You’ll work closely with the management team to develop constantly evolving service goals.
- Be well versed on required HR policies, procedures, and online government systems in order to provide advice on related and current practices and procedures at a basic level to the GRO unit and onboarding employees
- Be knowledgeable of the UAE’s Labour laws and procedures within Immigration and Ministry of Labour in order to process the required documents within agreed SLAs
- Ensure timely completion of visa processes for employees and dependents.
- Carry out minor tasks independently and complex tasks under supervision as and when required to provide professional Human Resources services in the GRO unit
- Secure all visa permits and resident licenses; following government administration guidelines as stipulated by law
- Stay current on information relating to local law and changes in law regarding visas
- Ensure proper invoicing for all visas, filing and the cancellation of no-show visas
- Ensure the visas of terminated or resigned Colleagues are cancelled and ensure their exit or legal stay in the country
- Timely handling and tracking of files on a case-by-case basis
- Support city governments, transit authorities, local partners, and other relevant institutions understand how FIVE works
- Collaborate closely with other FIVE team members on operations, marketing, and local media activities
- Existing transportation, government, and advocacy contacts and relationships in your market
- Government affairs know-how, and cultural understanding of the UAE market
- The drive to fearlessly advocate for FIVE
What We’re Looking For
- A hands-on approach with a ‘can-do!’ work attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication/people skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in English & Arabic, written and spoken, is a must
- 1-3 years’ experience in government affairs, political campaigns, and/or business development in a government-related environment
- Ability to adjust job scope, as required
Rewards At Work! Benefits For Life!
- Live the exciting FIVE Life
- Attractive incentive schemes
- Rapid career advancement
- Team-spirited colleagues
How to Submit Application at FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel. After this, you will see the option of FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.