Fitch Ratings Ltd Careers – Fitch Ratings Ltd Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Fitch Ratings Ltd Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Fitch Ratings Ltd Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Fitch Ratings Ltd Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Fitch Ratings Ltd Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Fitch Ratings Ltd can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Fitch Ratings Ltd Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Fitch Ratings Ltd Jobs before applying.
Fitch Ratings Ltd Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Fitch Ratings Ltd Careers Page
Fitch Ratings Ltd UAE Jobs 2021:- Fitch Ratings Ltd company has recently sought applications for the post of Market Research Associate. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Fitch Ratings Ltd company is giving very good salary for the post of Market Research Associate (on Average AED 134,292 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Fitch Ratings Ltd Company on the website of Fitch Ratings Ltd Company. The location of this Fitch Ratings Ltd Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Fitch Ratings Ltd Jobs in Dubai.
Fitch Ratings Ltd Jobs Description Given at Fitch Ratings Ltd Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Fitch Ratings Ltd UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Market Research Associate|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 134,292 per month|
Full Details of Fitch Ratings Ltd Dubai Jobs 2021
Job Title: Business Relationship Management, Financial Institutions -Market Research Associate – Dubai
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws.
This exciting role is based within the Financial Institutions (“FI”) Business Relationship Management (“BRM”) group in Dubai, which leads the relationship management and business development efforts for Fitch Rating’s FI franchise in the Middle East.
Reporting to a Director within the EMEA FI BRM team in Dubai, this motivated and detail orientated individual will support marketing and business development outreach activities undertaken by the team. This is ultimately with the goal to help further strengthening and developing Fitch’s FI franchise in the EMEA region, covering issuers in sectors including Banks, Insurers, Non-Bank Financial Institutions, Sovereigns, Fund & Asset Managers.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the marketing and outreach efforts of the FI BRM team, working primarily with Dubai-based team members but also with colleagues based in other EMEA locations. The principal objective of the team is to manage and optimize existing relationships with FI issuers and other market participants and to originate new FI rating mandates through targeted marketing, business development initiatives and client engagement.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
Supporting the Dubai FI BRM team in all commercial aspects of the ratings business. This includes, among many other aspects, organizing and setting up meetings, preparing presentations, updating Salesforce, analyzing data, preparing commercial agreements, and originating and updating target lists. The candidate will be using various data systems and, in addition to supporting the Dubai-based FI BRM Director, will work alongside other members of the BRM team.
Market Research and Analysis
Analyze capital markets data, monitor market activity, and identify trends relevant to Fitch Rating’s commercial efforts and broader marketing strategy. Research and validate new business opportunities through reviewing market share data, analyzing debt maturities, competitor and market share data, financial press and other data sources. Maintain issuer and issuances coverage lists up to date.
Use of data systems
Support the BRM team through the use of various data and CLM/CRM systems (Bloomberg, Reuters, Dealogic, Factset, SBI Dashboards, Salesforce etc).
Support BRM team members in developing and monitoring business plans, the pipeline of new business, and outreach with existing clients and other market participants.
Organizing marketing meetings
Help with organizing client and other external marketing meetings and events for BRM Relationship Managers. This involves preparing relevant background information and producing tailored presentations and other materials as required. Take responsibility for maintenance of relevant pitchbook materials. Take an active role in participating in marketing meetings and interacting with external relationships as appropriate.
Preparation of commercial agreements
Prepare commercial agreements for new and existing issuers using the various CLM/CRM systems. Assist the team with re-negotiations through preparing and sending agreements and monitoring progress.
Relationship Management support
Distribution of research and other relevant materials to issuers, targets and bankers. Support team members in handling external enquiries across regions and actively participate in the “associates pool”, which enables participation in projects that span across regions, offering a broader perspective. Also, supporting other Dubai/Saudi based BRM team members covering non-FI segments on an ad-hoc basis.
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience within financial services (debt capital markets, corporate finance, data analytics or credit ratings) or strong interest in developing financial market knowledge, would be advantageous
- University degree, preferably in a business or finance-related field would be a plus.
- Knowledge or aptitude to work with market data systems such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Dealogic etc deemed useful
- Strong /Advanced Excel skills with demonstrable knowledge of data research and analysis, showing excellent attention to detail required
- Demonstrable skills for preparing marketing materials using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint in a sales environment
- Previous experience in a marketing / sales-support role would be a plus
- Knowledge of CLM/CRM systems, specifically Salesforce, would be highly usefulSelf-starter with strong delivery, organizational and time management ethos.
- Attention to detail (focus on accuracy of data and clarity of display on work produced)
- Team player, with good communication skills and a strong ability to liaise with colleagues and other teams at Fitch
- English language communication and presentation skills, verbal & written. Arabic language skills viewed as a plus.
- Ability to work independently to deadlines within a strategic framework set by the BRM team.
- Familiarity with the UAE/GCC operating environment is an added value
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
How to Submit Application at Fitch Ratings Ltd Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Fitch Ratings Ltd can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Fitch Ratings Ltd. After this, you will see the option of Fitch Ratings Ltd Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Fitch Ratings Ltd Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Fitch Ratings Ltd -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Fitch Ratings Ltd Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Fitch Ratings Ltd Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.