Falcon British Nursery School Careers – Falcon British Nursery School Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Falcon British Nursery School Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Falcon British Nursery School Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Falcon British Nursery School Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Falcon British Nursery School is going to do a new recruitment at Falcon British Nursery School Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Falcon British Nursery School can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Falcon British Nursery School is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Falcon British Nursery School Jobs before applying.
Falcon British Nursery School Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Falcon British Nursery School Careers Page
Falcon British Nursery School UAE Jobs 2022:- Falcon British Nursery School has recently sought applications for the post of Curriculum Co-ordinator. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Falcon British Nursery School is giving very good salary for the post of Curriculum Co-ordinator (on Average AED 90000 Per Year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Falcon British Nursery School on the website of Falcon British Nursery School. The location of this Falcon British Nursery School Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Falcon British Nursery School Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Falcon British Nursery School Jobs Description Given at Falcon British Nursery School Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Falcon British Nursery School UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Curriculum Co-ordinator|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 90000 Per Year|
Full Details of Falcon British Nursery School Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
- Ability to work with staff without personal attachment or bias
- Ability to evaluate system and processes
- Ability to keep track of records and evaluate
- Ablity to monitor and evaluate progress and attainment of children
- Ability to create, collect and submit plans weekly, termly and yearly
- Ability to evaluate effectiveness of plans
The position is designed to lead practioners and teaching staff at a professional level in order to promote an understanding and support the implementation of the EYFS curriculum in Falcon British Nursery, mentor staff to produce long and short term planning linked to theme and age and stage appropriate, and its impact on the children, with the aim of improving learning and teaching across the school.
Responsible for –
Coach, mentor and develop all teaching staff
Supervise support staff.
Work within schools policies and procedures to:
- Meet with staff weekly.
- Promote the progress, attainment and wellbeing of all children.
- Support staff in create theme based role play areas
- Help design classroom layout for supporting the curriculum and themes.
- Support staff to create theme based and benchmarked (ELGs) lesson plans.
- Monitor all lesson planning and send to the principal once a week on
- [email protected]
- Support staff to create theme based resources monthly.
- Check age and stage appropriateness of lesson plans.
- Support lesson planning for club and events
- Help staff to focus on ELGs needed in lesson plans for students to achieve and how to plan next steps
- Set high standards of education excellence.
- Support staff to have both process and product activities in class as well as in the work sent home.
- Support staff in producing a product based work folder for weekly work. Folder to be made into a book at the end of the academic year.
- Support staff to focus on discipline in class as well as creating a happy, engaged the environment for children.
- Support staff in safeguarding the children.
- Support staff in safeguarding their own health and safety.
- Contribute references and reports to outside agencies, and the like, in consultation
- Provide CPD to help staff improve on their skills, which is minuted and put on the staff HR CPD records.
- Support establishment and improvement of short, medium and long term plans.
- Provide guidance on teaching methods as well as class control and how to create an enabling environment.
- Monitor the lesson plans have both TA and teacher lead components and uses the school facilities
- Monitor the progress and attainment of the students. Keep records to show progress and attainment across the terms and years.
- Support purchasing of resources by meeting with the principal to provide age and stage appropriate resources that support the lesson plan.
Support creating theme based areas in classes.
MONITOR AND ASSESSMENT
Support the implementation of the mission, values vision and policies of the school.
Develop positive work relationships with staff and motivate staff to improve themselves
Develop, implement, monitor and maintain policies and practices which reflect the school’s commitment to education excellence and are linked to the requirements of Ofsted/ADEC/MOE.
Create a schedule of termly class observations in conjunction with the floor supervisor. Observations need to be monitored by peers, curriculum coordinator, principal and HR.
- Evaluate the learning and teaching of the school and keep records.
- Evaluate the impact of the curriculum delivery.
- Evaluate the quality of teaching.
- Evaluate the staff’s knowledge of jolly phonics, initial sounds of words, pencil control, letter and number formation, child lead learning
- Support team members at parent meetings and answer curriculum related questions.
PROFESSIONAL VALUES AND PRACTICES
- Make effective use of staff expertise and assist the Deputy and Principal in the performance appraisals as well as management and development of staff.
- Develop coaching and mentoring systems for staff development
- Plan, delegate and evaluate work across the classes to ensure quality
- Promote a creative and collaborative work environment.
- Create, maintain and enhance effective staff relationships.
- Work with colleagues to implement monitoring systems to ensure the support and development of all staff work within the school.
- Lead groups for team building activities and evaluate the outcomes of these.
- Identify resources needed to meet the student needs with regard to the EYFS curriculum and children with EAL or SEN.
- Meet with the principal weekly to discuss issues with curriculum or implementation, give a forum to ideas and plan strategically.
- Compliance with school policies and guidelines on the curriculum.
- Any other duties which reasonably fall within the purpose of the post.
- Meet with the principal once a week for updates .
How to Submit Application at Falcon British Nursery School Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Falcon British Nursery School can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Falcon British Nursery School. After this, you will see the option of Falcon British Nursery School Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Falcon British Nursery School Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Falcon British Nursery School -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Falcon British Nursery School Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Falcon British Nursery School Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.