EY Careers – EY Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check EY Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current EY Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for EY Jobs in Dubai. EY company is going to do a new recruitment at EY Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai EY can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this EY Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of EY Jobs before applying.
EY Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official EY Careers Page
EY UAE Jobs 2022:- EY company has recently sought applications for the post of People Advisory Services- Immigration Consultant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. EY company is giving very good salary for the post of People Advisory Services- Immigration Consultant (on Average AED 4000.00-7000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of EY Company on the website of EY Company. The location of this EY Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this EY Jobs in Dubai.
EY Jobs Description Given at EY Careers Portal
|Organization Name||EY UAE|
|Name of Required Post||People Advisory Services- Immigration Consultant|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 4000.00-7000.00 per month|
Full Details of EY Dubai Jobs 2022
People Advisory Services- Immigration Consultant -Dubai
Other locations: Primary Location Only
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on helping our clients gain a competitive people advantage in all its facets – reward management, global mobility, HR transformation, legislative compliance and much more.
PAS has five key areas: Mobility, Reward, Talent, Systems and Performance.
In Mobility, we help our clients manage the complex compliance and reporting risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce and obtain the best value from this vital talent. We place great importance on providing valuable tax and immigration planning advice in order to facilitate the most cost effective and efficient operations for our clients
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day client delivery
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing consistently high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Manage the successful delivery of immigration projects in UAE and GCC region
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Adherence to Quality and Risk Management processes.
- Coaching and motivating colleagues
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Key member of one of the client service groups providing full services to a client portfolio.
- To proactively manage the financial metrics on their accounts.
Skills and attributes for success
- Enthusiastic and energetic; able to embrace new ways of working.
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Project management skills to plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines and monitor own budget
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Self starter; willing to be accountable for your decisions and output
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further (GCC immigration)
- 3 years’ experience with mobility compliance work, and specifically UAE immigration compliance
- Experience working within professional services
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- A degree of flexibility to meet client /department needs and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Computer literate including a good knowledge of excel and word
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmaticall
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
How to Submit Application at EY Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai EY can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of EY. After this, you will see the option of EY Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the EY Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in EY -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your EY Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of EY Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.