EY Careers – EY Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check EY Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current EY Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for EY Jobs in Dubai. EY company is going to do a new recruitment at EY Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai EY can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this EY Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of EY Jobs before applying.
EY Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official EY Careers Page
EY UAE Jobs 2022:- EY company has recently sought applications for the post of Associates & Senior Auditors / Accountants / Consultants. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. EY company is giving very good salary for the post of Associates & Senior Auditors / Accountants / Consultants (on Average AED 7000.00 – 42000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of EY Company on the website of EY Company. The location of this EY Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this EY Jobs in Dubai.
EY Jobs Description Given at EY Careers Portal
|Organization Name||EY UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Associates & Senior Auditors / Accountants / Consultants|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 7000.00 – 42000.00 per month|
Full Details of EY Dubai Jobs 2022
Requisition # DUB004AO
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is looking for Associates and Senior Consultants to join our Assurance practice in the UAE. We have opportunities within our Audit, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Forensic & Integrity Services teams. Within your role, you will actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships, execute complex assurance procedures, supervise junior engagement team members and help define the strategy. In return, you can expect leading class learning and development, tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You will be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Skills and attributes for success
Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong academic record, including a degree or professional accounting / finance qualification
- At least one year of professional experience in one of the following specialisms – external audit, internal audit, financial accounting, forensic accounting, finance transformation, digital transformation, risk management or financial crime compliance
Ideally you’ll also have
- Track record with a leading audit or consultancy firm
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you : We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Trans formative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture : You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
How to Submit Application at EY Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai EY can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of EY. After this, you will see the option of EY Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the EY Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in EY -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your EY Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of EY Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.