Expertise Recruitment Careers – Expertise Recruitment Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Expertise Recruitment Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Expertise Recruitment Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Expertise Recruitment Jobs in Doha. Expertise Recruitment company is going to do a new recruitment at Expertise Recruitment Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Expertise Recruitment can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Expertise Recruitment Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Expertise Recruitment Jobs before applying.
Expertise Recruitment Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Expertise Recruitment Careers Page
Expertise Recruitment Qatar Jobs 2022:- Expertise Recruitment has recently sought applications for the post of Head of Operations. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Expertise Recruitment company is giving very good salary for the post of Head of Operations (on Average QAR 8000.00-10000.00 per month.). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Expertise Recruitment Company on the website of Expertise Recruitment Company. The location of this Expertise Recruitment Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Expertise Recruitment Jobs in Doha.
Expertise Recruitment Jobs Description Given at Expertise Recruitment Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Expertise Recruitment Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Head of Operations|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 8000.00-10000.00 per month.|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Expertise Recruitment Doha Jobs 2022
Head of Operations & Hospitality Services needed for a leading 4 star hotel in Qatar.
- Bachelor’s degree in hotel management.
- Currently working as a Director of Hospitality Operations or Hotel Manager.
- Success in managing people and efficiently running all key processes, within deluxe hospitality settings, which might include boutique hotels.
- Fluency in English and Arabic, with evidence of strong written communication skills – presentations and letter writing capability.
- Qualifications to include internationally recognized hospitality certification.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Adobe.
- Proven success working in a high-volume work, shifting priorities, 24-7, international environment.
- Financial experience of overseeing budgets, significant assets and contracts.
- Ability to work from multiple locations, maintaining strong relationships in each.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- A seasoned professional to take charge of the management and delivery of Hospitality Services.
- Ensuring delivery of faultless hospitality and guest services, candidates will exhibit a proven career path gathered in hospitality and 4* operations, be them: world-class, renowned deluxe Hotels.
- Candidates must also offer a proven, detailed and comprehensive understanding of Qatar, its Language, Culture, Customs, Etiquette & Business Protocol.
- The Head of Operations and Hospitality will work closely with the CEO’s office, while taking ownership of the management and oversight of hotel property, including hospitality staff, contractors,, service-providers etc.
- Taking responsibility for the main property. He/she will exhibit seasoned hospitality and management skills, be able and enthusiastic about assisting in all manner of duties, while acting as the company’s ambassador and representative. Acknowledging and understanding that duties and representations must be performed flawlessly and efficiently, in a manner acceptable to local cultural expectations, all-the-while maintaining a high-level of discretion.
- Using well-practiced skills, the Head of Operations & Hospitality Services will ensure the proper implementation and delivery of flawless levels of hospitality and the efficient function of all key operations, including: F&B Service & Production, Housekeeping & Laundry, Maintenance, Event Management and HR, all are expected to be benchmarked against international standards.
- Successful execution of the role will require the Head of Operations & Hospitality Services to exhibit a pernickety eye for detail, and show they are a proven communicator, with strong management and influence skills, someone able to maintain connectivity and open communication with their team, colleagues, management and guests, whilst showing their professionalism and efficiency in the way they represent The Company and The CEO’s office.
How to Submit Application at Expertise Recruitment Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Expertise Recruitment can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Expertise Recruitment. After this, you will see the option of Expertise Recruitment Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Expertise Recruitment Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Expertise Recruitment -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Expertise Recruitment Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Expertise Recruitment Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.