Expeditors Careers – Expeditors Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Expeditors Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current Expeditors Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Expeditors Jobs in Doha. Expeditors company is going to do a new recruitment at Expeditors Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Expeditors can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Expeditors Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Expeditors Jobs before applying.
Expeditors Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Expeditors Careers Page
Expeditors Qatar Jobs 2021:- Expeditors company has recently sought applications for the post of Account Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Expeditors company is giving very good salary for the post of Account Manager (on Average QAR 6,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Expeditors Company on the website of Expeditors Company. The location of this Expeditors Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Expeditors Jobs in Doha.
Expeditors Jobs Description Given at Expeditors Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Expeditors Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Account Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 6,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Expeditors Doha Jobs 2021
- Al Waab Buidling, Salwa Road, Doha, Qatar
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 18,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Develop, maintain, and manage Expeditors world-wide activity with one of our industry-leading, top global customers to achieve optimum business retention and development. Ensure that customer’s cross-functional and geographical operational requirements are proactively identified and serviced. Act as the chief revenue growth champion and orchestrator for global strategic business planning and execution by leveraging global relationships, your industry knowledge, and Expeditors product, geo, and service leadership. Deliver world class business reviews and workshops tailored to your customer that drive further collaboration between Expeditors and the customer with a focus on value creation and cost reduction as measured through business intelligence. Drive alignment and co-collaboration efforts in multiple geo’s to identify customer’s top supply chain priorities and challenges. Work with Expeditors senior executives and product & geo management to create value-add solutions that are timely and relevant to the customer’s ecosystem. Increases Expeditors’ revenues and profitability through providing enhanced valued-added service.
SCOPE OF POSITION
To create a unique Expeditors customer experience through total ownership of and accountability to:
- Understand global customers’ profile, needs and expectations.
- Retain existing business and continuous pursuit of global business development.
- Create a strategic and mutually beneficial relationship for Expeditors with the customer worldwide
Customer Retention and Development Manager
- University or equivalent business qualifications
- Minimum 3 years Expeditors or industry experience
- Proven work experience in business development
- Knowledge of Expeditors products and services
- Knowledge of required Expeditors operating systems
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform and meet KPI requirements
- Proven problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Charismatic with an ability to connect
- Minimum 5 years experience in Qatar
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to Submit Application at Expeditors Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Expeditors can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Expeditors. After this, you will see the option of Expeditors Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Expeditors Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Expeditors -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Expeditors Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Expeditors Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.