Ernst & Young Careers – Ernst & Young Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Ernst & Young Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Ernst & Young Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Ernst & Young Jobs in Doha. Ernst & Young company is going to do a new recruitment at Ernst & Young Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Ernst & Young can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Ernst & Young Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Ernst & Young Jobs before applying.
Ernst & Young Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Ernst & Young Careers Page
Ernst & Young Qatar Jobs 2022:- Ernst & Young company has recently sought applications for the post of Sr. Account Support Associate. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Ernst & Young company is giving very good salary for the post of Sr. Account Support Associate (on Average QAR 13,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Ernst & Young Company on the website of Ernst & Young Company. The location of this Ernst & Young Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Ernst & Young Jobs in Doha.
Ernst & Young Jobs Description Given at Ernst & Young Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Ernst & Young Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Sr. Account Support Associate|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 13,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Ernst & Young Doha Jobs 2022
Sr. Account Support Associate – Doha (open to nationals or bilingual candidates only)
As an Account Support Associate (ASA), you’ll be a key member of our Business Support Services (BSS) team. The ASA program supports a wide range of service lines (Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services), making this a great place to gain exposure to new skills and progress your career.
You will work directly with high-level client-serving professionals (partners/principals, executive directors, senior managers and managers to drive project management and engagement coordination for EY’s key account client-serving teams. You will drive efficiencies for the account teams and reduce time to provide services to clients, with a focus on maintaining the applicable professional standards.
Your key responsibilities
You’ll likely balance your time between both project management and analytics. We’ll also look to you to audit and manage budgets and expenses, along with compliance and due diligence.
Skills and attributes for success
• Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously advance service delivery
• Gain a strong knowledge of the service line and the engagement, EY’s structure, key personnel and EY’s policies/procedures
• Act as the knowledge manager for the engagement team, managing internal databases and/or portals designed to facilitate global team communications and coordination of go-to-market strategy
• Take complete ownership of engagement economics (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, Work in Process spreadsheets), proactively collaborating with relevant team members to resolve any issues that arise
• Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams to achieve team goals
• Coordinate risk management processes, such as engagement letters, client continuance, independence, family tree, preapproval and other regulatory requirements
To qualify for the role you must have
• Strong data analytics and Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent listening, influencing, interpersonal and presentation skills
• The ability to address all relevant information/data and develop practical approaches to answering problems
• A creative and curious approach to tackling complex challenges, leveraging internal tools and resources to achieve favorable results
• A results-oriented approach to drive improvements in engagement economics (financial systems, relationship management tools, revenue pipeline, sales cycle reports, risk assessments)
• A proven ability to work independently with minimum supervision, and collaboratively with virtual teams
• An ability to effectively manage concurrent projects and prioritize multiple tasks, including multi-location coordination
• The capability to meet tight deadlines, performing fine-quality work and diligent follow-up
• The ability to summarize and conclude activities, applying appropriate documentation standards and lessons learned
• The capacity to protect confidential and proprietary information
Ideally, you’ll also have
• A background in a direct client service role
• A bachelor’s degree.
How to Submit Application at Ernst & Young Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Ernst & Young can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Ernst & Young. After this, you will see the option of Ernst & Young Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Ernst & Young Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Ernst & Young -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Ernst & Young Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Ernst & Young Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.