Embassy of the United States Jobs Careers – Embassy of the United States Jobs Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Embassy of the United States Jobs Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Embassy of the United States Jobs Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Embassy of the United States Jobs Jobs in Dubai. Embassy of the United States Jobs company is going to do a new recruitment at Embassy of the United States Jobs Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Embassy of the United States Jobs can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Embassy of the United States Jobs Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Embassy of the United States Jobs Jobs before applying.
Embassy of the United States Jobs Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Embassy of the United States Jobs Careers Page
Embassy of the United States Jobs UAE Jobs 2022:- Embassy of the United States Jobs company has recently sought applications for the post of Work Control Clerk. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Embassy of the United States Jobs company is giving very good salary for the post of Work Control Clerk (on Average AED 90149.00 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Embassy of the United States Jobs Company on the website of Embassy of the United States Jobs Company. The location of this Embassy of the United States Jobs Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Embassy of the United States Jobs Jobs in Dubai.
Embassy of the United States Jobs Jobs Description Given at Embassy of the United States Jobs Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Embassy of the United States Jobs UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Work Control Clerk|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 90149.00 Per Month|
Full Details of Embassy of the United States Jobs Dubai Jobs 2022
- Announcement Number:- Dubai-2021-018
- Hiring Agency:– Consulate General Dubai
- Position Title:- Work Control Clerk
- Open Period:- Format MM/DD/YYYY
- Vacancy Time Zone:- GMT+4
- Series/Grade:– LE – 1205 6
- Salary:– AED د.إ90,149 – AED د.إ90,149
- Work Schedule:- Full-time – 40 hours per week
- Promotion Potential:- LE-6
- Duty Location(s):– 1 Vacancy in
- Telework Eligible:- No
- For More Info:- HR Section
Back to top
- Hiring Path:- Open to the public
- Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency:
- For USEFM – Actual FP salary determined by Washington D.C.
• All Interested Applicants / All Sources
- Security Clearance Required:
- Public Trust – Background Investigation
- Appointment Type
- Appointment Type Details: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
- Marketing Statement:
- We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
- The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (8 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
- Supervisory Position:- No
- Relocation Expenses Reimbursed:- No
Note: All applicants must currently hold or be able to acquire a UAE residency visa to fill the position. For non-UAE national, the Mission assists in obtaining the required residency visa to lawfully work in the UAE. Ref. to Eligibility Question #2 and Vacancy Question #1: If a non-UAE national has a valid UAE residency visa, they should answer Yes to Eligibility Q#2 and Vacancy Q#1, and attach a copy of residency visa.
The incumbent reports to the Senior Facility Manager and the Building Engineer Supervisor, working under their direction to determine work priorities. The incumbent is a primary point of contact for all routine, emergency and preventive maintenance work orders and requests for services, and assures distribution to the appropriate shop for action. The incumbent is the customer service representative for the Facility Management section, communicating with personnel from all levels within the Consulate.Back to top
Qualifications and Evaluations
Back to top
- EXPERIENCE: Two years of office administrative/ clerical experience in a customer-service office is required.
- Education Requirements: Completion of high School is required.
- LANGUAGE: English level III (Good working knowledge) Written/Speaking/Reading is required.“ This may be tested”
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO):
The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
- Agency Benefits: Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in (Dubai/UAE) may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
- For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
- Other Information: HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
- HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
AEFM / USEFM
FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
- How to Apply:
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a [Security and Medical] clearance.
To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
- Required Documents:
- In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested diploma and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to provide requested information, or the information you submit is insufficient to verify your eligibility, you will not be considered for this position.
All interested Applicants:
Residency and/or Work Permit
High School Degree
For AEFM / USEFM applicants:
Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
SF-50 (if applicable)For AEFM / USEFM applicants
- Next Steps:
Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
For further information – the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office.
Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in (Dubai/UAE).
How to Submit Application at Embassy of the United States Jobs Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Embassy of the United States Jobs can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Embassy of the United States Jobs. After this, you will see the option of Embassy of the United States Jobs Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Embassy of the United States Jobs Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Embassy of the United States Jobs -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Embassy of the United States Jobs Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Embassy of the United States Jobs Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.