Ecolab Careers – Ecolab Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Ecolab Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Ecolab Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Ecolab Jobs in Doha. Ecolab company is going to do a new recruitment at Ecolab Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Ecolab can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Ecolab Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Ecolab Jobs before applying.
Ecolab Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Ecolab Careers Page
Ecolab Qatar Jobs 2022:- Ecolab company has recently sought applications for the post of District Representative. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Ecolab company is giving very good salary for the post of District Representative (on Average QAR 248482.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Ecolab Company on the website of Ecolab Company. The location of this Ecolab Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Ecolab Jobs in Doha.
Ecolab Jobs Description Given at Ecolab Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Ecolab Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||District Representative|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 248482.00 per year|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Ecolab Doha Jobs 2022
Join Ecolab’s industry leading Heavy & Mining team as District Representative in Qatar and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
In this role, you will be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts. Using a consultative sales approach, you’ll build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their key business needs. With strong account leadership, you’ll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Generate and execute sales plans in existing customer base and in assigned competitively held accounts, to meet profit increase goals. Target % sales time will be approximately 60%
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- Actively sell and support Heavy & Mining innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Heavy & Mining
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years of technical sales or field sales support experience
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of Heavy industry (Power, Steel, Chemical, Fertilizer etc) utility and process applications.
About Nalco Water
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
How to Submit Application at Ecolab Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Ecolab can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Ecolab. After this, you will see the option of Ecolab Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Ecolab Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Ecolab -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Ecolab Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Ecolab Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.