Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Careers – ADIB Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Jobs in Abu Dhabi. ABC Bank is going to do a new recruitment at Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi ADIB can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Bank is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Jobs before applying.
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Careers Page
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank UAE Jobs 2021:- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Bank has recently sought applications for the post of Officer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Bank is giving very good salary for the post of Officer (on Average AED 23500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Bank on the website of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Bank. The location of this Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Jobs Description Given at Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank|
|Name of Required Post||Officer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 23500.00 per month|
Full Details of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021
To sell Personal Finance to the specified target segment and achieve or exceed monthly Target.
• To contact potential customers and convince them about the benefits of the banks specified product.
• To source applications from the segments as per targets set for the period, complete with all necessary documents.
• To ensure all the documents provided by the customers are duly checked and forwarded for further action/process.
• To ensure portfolio quality by exercising sound credit judgment and by complying with credit and product parameters to complete all formalities and documentation in line with SOP manuals and Shari’ah principles.
• To prepare regular Sales reports and obtain & provide market, customer and competitor information and feedback to management to facilitate decision making.
• To attend various training and learning programs to close the skill gaps and to ensure proper awareness about the products.
• Minimum 2-3 years sales experience preferably in banking / financial institution.
• Banking Products, Services and Operations Knowledge
• Minimum Diploma and above
Bank: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
How to Submit Application at Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank. After this, you will see the option of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.