Dubai Data Establishment Careers – Dubai Data Establishment Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Dubai Data Establishment Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Dubai Data Establishment Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Dubai Data Establishment Jobs in Dubai. Dubai Data Establishment company is going to do a new recruitment at Dubai Data Establishment Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Dubai Data Establishment can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Dubai Data Establishment Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Dubai Data Establishment Jobs before applying.
Dubai Data Establishment Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Dubai Data Establishment Careers Page
Dubai Data Establishment UAE Jobs 2022:- Dubai Data Establishment company has recently sought applications for the post of Senior Data Scientist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Dubai Data Establishment company is giving very good salary for the post of Senior Data Scientist (on Average AED Above 50000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Dubai Data Establishment Company on the website of Dubai Data Establishment Company. The location of this Dubai Data Establishment Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Dubai Data Establishment Jobs in Dubai.
Dubai Data Establishment Jobs Description Given at Dubai Data Establishment Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Dubai Data Establishment UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Senior Data Scientist|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED Above 50000.00 per month|
Full Details of Dubai Data Establishment Dubai Jobs 2022
Job Title: Senior Data Scientist – (21000598)
- Develop the Advanced Analytics Section strategy in line with the Data Analytics Department strategy to ensure the achievement of Department objectives
- Implement the Section strategy and related strategic plans in order to achieve agreed upon strategic goals and objectives
- Continuously evolve the Advanced Analytics Section operating model in compliance with relevant policies to optimize performance and resource
- Engage with internal stakeholders and Government entities to provide strategic guidance on the value of Advanced Analytics and its role in improving decision making and increasing the efficiency of services in terms of quality, speed of delivery, simplification of procedures and reduced operational costs
- Create awareness and educate stakeholders, senior executives, managers and the staff of Smart Dubai on the value of Advanced Analytics and the importance and benefits of availing data and enabling the sharing of data among Government entities and with their business partners
- Work with stakeholders to identify needs, use cases, priorities and define plans / projects for the implementation of Advanced Analytics solutions in support of their operations and services
- Develop, improve and/or contribute to data foundational processes, standards and methodologies for data modelling, mining, production, reporting and analysis
- Help establish standards in advanced analytics to ensure consistency in quality across relevant work processes
- Develop analytical solutions for big data use cases to extract insights, discover statistical inferences, correlation, hidden patterns and build descriptive, predictive and prescriptive models
- Develop, test and continuously improve machine learning algorithms and analytical solutions that turn Smart Dubai data assets into data products and services that answer information needs and enable prediction and decisions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to integrate advanced data mining results with existing system
- Translate Smart Dubai stakeholder needs into technical requirements and specifications that will be used to develop the required Advanced Analytics visualizations, including dashboards, scorecards and analytical reports
- Design, build and manage data visualization programs to present a clear story summarizing the conclusion of Advanced Analytics and enhance data communication in support of decision making and optimization of services and operations
- Develop user guides, training materials and provide proper training and support to users of Advanced Analytics products and services
- Prepare and recommend the Advanced Analytics Section budget based on benchmarking, insights and analysis
- Monitor the financial performance of the Advanced Analytics Section against budgets to identify and capitalize on potential areas for cost reduction and performance improvement opportunities
- Manage daily operations ensuring that work processes are optimally delivered adopting a continuous improvement mind-set
- Provide management information and insights on all dimensions of Section performance to facilitate discussion and decision making, both on a periodic basis and for ad-hoc executive management requests
- Manage and guide project teams in order to optimize efficiency, ensuring that the project cycle is completed in accordance with agreed project parameters (cost budget, timelines, scope and quality)
- Manage the activities and work of team members and evaluate their performance by providing formal and informal feedback
- Nurture talent within the Section by providing guidance, mentoring and coaching
- Recommend improvements to Department policies and direct the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of Data Analytics activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality, cost-effective services
- Optimization of policies, processes and procedures emphasizing digitization and paperless strategies
- Ensure the implementation of various information security practices and standards to ensure compliance with relevant policies and the protection of Smart Dubai’s data and information in conjunction with the Information Security Department
- Help the Director – Data Analytics develop and propose the roadmap with regard to the implementation of Advanced Analytics solutions across Government
- Master in computer Science/ Information Technology, Data Science/ Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Physics, Operations research or equivalent
Job Category: Other Jobs
Employer: Dubai Data Establishment
Required Nationality: UAE Only
Monthly Salary: Above 50000
Schedule-Time: Full time
Job Posting: –
Unposting Date: –
How to Submit Application at Dubai Data Establishment Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Dubai Data Establishment can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Dubai Data Establishment. After this, you will see the option of Dubai Data Establishment Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Dubai Data Establishment Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Dubai Data Establishment -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Dubai Data Establishment Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Dubai Data Establishment Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.