DU Careers – DU Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check DU Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current DU Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for DU Jobs in Dubai. DU company is going to do a new recruitment at DU Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai DU can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this DU Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of DU Jobs before applying.
DU Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official DU Careers Page
DU UAE Jobs 2022:- DU company has recently sought applications for the post of API & Integration Architect. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. DU company is giving very good salary for the post of API & Integration Architect (on Average AED 15000.00 – 19900.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of DU Company on the website of DU Company. The location of this DU Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this DU Jobs in Dubai.
DU Jobs Description Given at DU Careers Portal
|Name of Required Post||API & Integration Architect|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 15000.00 – 19900.00 per month|
Full Details of DU Dubai Jobs 2022
The key purpose of the role is to have someone capable of leading, prioritizing, and developing the overall integration landscape in conjunction with other domain architects.
The person taking on the role is expected to be knowledgeable in TMF OPEN APIs and Integration mechanisms and able to design and implement such solutions.
The role entails working closely with product teams as well as other domain architects.
• Technical knowledge across Telco-IT stack landscape [e.g. Digital, BSS, OSS, ESS]
• Platform architecture and engineering, successfully leading automation and API and integration transformation project in an enterprise environment
• Deploying and managing orchestration, containers, microservices etc. Experience with competing approaches like serverless (Lambda or Functions) or AWS ECS/Fargate is a plus
• IT integration mechanisms: Kafka, RabbitMQ, mulesoft, Tibco, iPaaS, HANA cloud integration, Biztalk
• All aspects of the digital technology covering Web, apps, CMS, CDN, integration gateways, development frameworks, containerization and cloud tech
• Experience with agile delivery, DevOps and microservices (e.g. NodeJS, Spring Boot etc.), exposure to frameworks and libraries such as Spring Cloud, etc.
• AWS and Azure public cloud, Containerization (Docker), Orchestration-Kubernetes, Kafka & service mesh (Envoy, Istio, AWS App Mesh, etc.), cloud tech, DevOps and microservices (experience in NodeJS, Spring Boot etc.), APIs (RESTful/OData/JSON) and API design, CI/CD Automation (CloudFormation, TerraForm, AWS CodePipeline /CodeDeploy, Jenkins, etc.)
• Deep expertise in integration mechanisms (Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Integration/ iPaaS, ESB and SOA service-based Integration, messaging systems and legacy Integration)
• API Management Platform (e.g. Mulesfot, Dell Boomi, Oracle Fusion, MS Biztalk, Google/Apigee, Software AG, AWS Gatewa and IBM API Connect)
• Integration of API tooling with Public Cloud, SaaS vendor cloud, on premise existing OSS/ESS
• Security Identity standards (OAuth, OAuth2, UMA, OIDC and SAML, JWT)
• Data pipeline integration: supporting millions / billions of daily transactions. Experience in stream event message technologies with exposure to messaging frameworks like Kafka or RabbitMQ
• Integration mechanisms and integration of BSS with ESS & OSS layer
• TMF Open API
• High tolerance for ambiguity – Have the ability to operate with flexibility in an uncertain environment, with multiple demands and be able to assess and evaluate the range of options that should be considered
• Possess a high EQ – To know your strengths and lean in to them and use them to your full advantage whilst being self-aware of your weaknesses and vices
• Speed of trust – Make and keep commitments – even very small commitments – to ourselves and to others
• Enduring Relationships – Work collaboratively to help us improve how we deliver what our stakeholders need, in a mindset characterized by co-creation and co-innovation
• Have Backbone; Disagree and Commit – Challenge decisions when you disagree, even when doing so is uncomfortable or exhausting. Have conviction and be tenacious. Do not compromise for the sake of social cohesion, once a decision is reached, commit to it fully
• Minimum of 10 years’ software architecture and engineering experience with several years of relevant cloud experience (Architecture, Development and DevOps) including Cloud-native applications and services on private or public cloud technologies
• Experience with Enterprise platforms with an emphasis on CI/CD automation and security is desirable
• Technical product certifications with demonstrable use / knowledge of design application
How to Submit Application at DU Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai DU can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of DU. After this, you will see the option of DU Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the DU Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in DU -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your DU Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of DU Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.