DP World Careers – DP World Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check DP World Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2023. Current DP World Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for DP World Jobs in Dubai. DP World company is going to do a new recruitment at DP World Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai DP World can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this DP World Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of DP World Jobs before applying.
DP World Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official DP World Careers Page
DP World UAE Jobs 2023:- DP World company has recently sought applications for the post of Strategy and Quality Specialist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. DP World company is giving very good salary for the post of Strategy and Quality Specialist (on Average AED 10001.00-20000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of DP World Company on the website of DP World Company. The location of this DP World Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this DP World Jobs in Dubai.
DP World Jobs Description Given at DP World Careers Portal
|Organization Name||DP World UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Strategy and Quality Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 10001.00-20000.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of DP World Dubai Jobs 2023
Strategy and Quality Specialist (22000538)
Strategy and Quality Specialist
Preparing, reviewing and developing “organizational structures and functional tasks” in partnership with organizational units. Preparing and updating the State of Functions for the departments and keeping them. Providing support for setting, reviewing and updating the internal “policies”, “systems”, “procedures” and “regulations” that help the entity achieve its objectives Review and discuss requests to amend systems, policies and procedures, put the text in the final form, and request their approval, then circulate the amendments to all concerned to help in Communicate and attend special conferences to communicate about the latest scientific methods in planning and managing institutional performance, such as studying Organizing and standardizing planning and control procedures, including all departments of the entity. Defining, unifying and compiling the data and financial and non-financial reporting systems required for the entity’s departments or issued by its affiliated branches. Establishing a tight system for the movement of information and assisting in its implementation through workshops, with the aim of tightening and raising the efficiency of control over the entity’s property, assets and business, and its financial, administrative and other procedures. Participate in the change management of electronic systems by developing and working procedures to the electronic and smart environment, wherever possible, with tightness on the internal control systems. Develop graphic and procedural work paths for all the entity’s work To facilitate the process of modernization, training and control, as well as the transition to the electronic environment. Develop KPI standards for performance evaluation. Documenting and analyzing processes, laying foundations and systems for re-engineering processes, simplifying procedures, improving institutional performance, and contributing to the design of the operations management system. Contribute to providing improvement suggestions on administrative processes and contribute to their development. Setting standards and foundations for excellence and quality programs and mechanisms and methodologies for their application at the level of the institution. Designing comprehensive quality plans, programs and initiatives, managing operations, contributing to the development of work mechanisms, and following up on organizational units in Processes of applying standards and specifications for quality systems. Contribute to the application of internal audit programs and guidelines for quality systems operations. Designing awareness programs about quality and operations and implementing their workshops. An analysis of the processes of implementing total quality programs and developing proposals for improvement in this regard in cooperation with the concerned units. Review all reports submitted to the Director of Institutional Development. Any other tasks assigned by the direct manager
Masters in Business Administration or its equivalent in a similar field or a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or its equivalent in a similar field or a Diploma in Business Administration or its equivalent in a similar field
Job Category: Quality and Excellence
Advertiser: Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Foundation
Required Nationality: All Nationalities (Priority for UAE National)
Monthly Salary: 10001-20000
Schedule-Time: Full time
Job Posting: –
Unposting Date: Ongoing.
How to Submit Application at DP World Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai DP World can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of DP World. After this, you will see the option of DP World Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the DP World Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in DP World -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your DP World Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at DP World Career Website
DP world Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official DP world Careers Page
DP world UAE Jobs 2023:- DP world company has recently sought applications for the post of Assistant Procurement Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. DP world company is giving very good salary for the post of Assistant Procurement Manager (on Average AED 3800.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of DP world Company on the website of DP world Company. The location of this DP world Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this DP world Jobs in Dubai.
DP world Jobs Description Given at DP world Careers Portal
|Organization Name||DP world UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Assistant Procurement Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 3800.00 per month|
Full Details of DP world Dubai Jobs 2023
Based at our Head Office in Dubai and reporting to the Corporate Procurement Manager – POML, the Assistant Procurement Manager will be responsible to lead, coordinate, manage, and administer all procurement activities for POML Offshore (locations TBC) and Shared Service Business Units, and define and lead the continuous improvement policy, applying the best practices at all levels and aiming for Procurement Excellence.
- Ensure implementation of POML Group Procurement Procedures and Policies within the Business Units (BUs).
- Handle all major Capex purchases including new vessel purchase, special projects purchase etc for the Business Units (BUs) responsible and create POs following the procurement process.
- Negotiate and Establish frame agreements and contracts with key suppliers to achieve cost savings and generate process improvement.
- Regularly review all open Requisitions, Purchase orders and ensure closing of same as per the KPI requirements.
- Identify and implement cost savings and process improvements initiatives which meet or exceed company objectives and prepare strategy for implementation for review with Line manager.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- Certification in Purchasing from a recognized university is preferable.
- A minimum of 10 years of service with an organization preferably in shipping industry/vessel operation, out of which at-least 3 years at a managerial level managing a team/procurement staff.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience using supply chain management ERP software and tools, Oracle Fusion and ABS NSE would be an advantage.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Dubai Ports World is an Emirati multinational logistics company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It specialises in cargo logistics, port terminal operations, maritime services and free trade zones.
Apply Online at DP world Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of DP world Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.