DNV Careers – DNV Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check DNV Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current DNV Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for DNV Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at DNV Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai DNV can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this DNV Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of DNV Jobs before applying.
DNV Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official DNV Careers Page
DNV UAE Jobs 2021:- DNV company has recently sought applications for the post of Sales & Business Development Manager-SCPA ME. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. DNV company is giving very good salary for the post of Sales & Business Development Manager-SCPA ME (on Average AED 14,000 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of DNV Company on the website of DNV Company. The location of this DNV Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this DNV Jobs in Dubai.
DNV Jobs Description Given at DNV Careers Portal
|Organization Name||DNV UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Sales & Business Development Manager-SCPA ME|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 14,000 per month|
Full Details of DNV Dubai Jobs 2021
- Responsible for driving the region’s sales, developing the business relationships, establishing and maintaining both sales and business development strategies to meet sales targets and implement the marketing initiatives
- In a proactive mode, approach targeted companies, identify and generate business opportunities in line with DNV services portfolio
- Develop a local network of partners (consultants, channels) and development sales pipeline
- Support of project from technical proposal development, product development and customer outreach, campaigns, support in preparation of go to market strategies
- In respect of DNV’s rules, prepare, submit and defend value-added proposals
- Follow-up, negotiate and conclude business contracts to achieve individual targets
- Ensure the proper tagging of sales in the system, accuracy of sales quotes per DNV rules, guidelines and practices
- Support for annual sales planning, quarterly forecasting, reviews and other related activities
- Sustain existing customers’ loyalty, deal with sales requests in coordination with other DNV departments
- Take part in local communication actions (events, tradeshows, conferences, exhibitions, etc).
- In relation with the area to cover, the expectations is that the incumbent shall be ready to travel in her/his dedicated geography (~60% of the overall time to be considered on the field) and attend sales meetings, trainings and other business review meetings
- Support the digitalisation transformation and initiatives
- Environmental Engineering Master’s degree or MBA in Marketing Management
- Technical Project Delivery, Subject Matter expertise on Sustainability, Supply Chain Risk Management Consultancy, assessments will be preferred
- 8-10 years of relevant managerial and business development experience within the industry
- Commercial mindset, efficient, autonomous and accountable, with an entrepreneurship and market developer mindset
- Content Development and writing skills, Proficient in MS Excel, Power point and Power BI tool will be added advantage
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, resilient, open to change and flexible
- Strong interpersonal relationship capability, ability to work with a team and other stakeholders
- Ability to approach and convince the decision makers by listening to their expectations, understanding their stakes and goals, offering adapted / innovative / value added solutions
- Relevant years of successful experience in selling B to B solutions and services is needed (references to be provided)
- Demonstrated experience in selling assessments, advisory and digital assurance services, combined with an experience in Sustainability, Supply Chain management and/or QHSE Risk management will provide a real additional advantage to the candidate, but are not requested for this job
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and local language (Arabic for Middle East)
- Strategic thinking
- Attention to detail
Company & Business Area Description:
Equal Opportunity Statement:
How to Submit Application at DNV Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai DNV can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of DNV. After this, you will see the option of DNV Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the DNV Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in DNV -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your DNV Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of DNV Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.