Dnata Careers – Dnata Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Dnata Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Dnata Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Dnata Jobs in Dubai. Dnata company is going to do a new recruitment at Dnata Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Dnata can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Dnata Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Dnata Jobs before applying.
Dnata Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Dnata Careers Page
Dnata UAE Jobs 2022:- Dnata company has recently sought applications for the post of Senior Software Engineer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Dnata company is giving very good salary for the post of Senior Software Engineer (on Average AED 8,000.00-16,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Dnata Company on the website of Dnata Company. The location of this Dnata Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Dnata Jobs in Dubai.
Dnata Jobs Description Given at Dnata Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Dnata UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Senior Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 8,000.00-16,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Dnata Dubai Jobs 2022
Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer is a fully participating member of an agile feature team working independently on software development and problem resolution. The role involves technical design, software development, implementation and maintenance software solutions/products that support the Emirates Group Business.
– Work with senior technical engineers in the technical design process by contributing in the analysis of technical application requirements
– Convert technical solutions for small to medium sized initiatives into low level design and working code.
– Independently write secure and optimized code through implementation of Emirates Group approved coding standards
– Be part of the rotational on-call support and actively participate in resolving production issues within SLA?s with minimal or no active supervision.
– Accountable for built in quality and ensuring 100% unit testing as part of the CI/CD pipeline.
– Analyse and fix all identified defects with minimal rework
– Ensure re-factoring practices are adequately adopted to ensure minimum code debt.
– Ensure logging and monitoring hooks are implemented as part of the code development.
– Continuously stay up to date in the relevant technologies and implement the learnings to enhance the code quality.
– Adhere to the Emirates Group IT coding standards, guidelines and best practices and contribute to Software Engineering Playbooks and other Standards documents.
Qualifications & Experience
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
– Certification in SalesForce/Maximo/Full Stack Developer/UI Experts/ERP/MainFrame preferred.
– 3-5 years of Software Engineering experience preferably in agile ways of working
– Experience with a range of technologies: .NET/ASP.NET, AngularJS/ReactJS, Cloud ((AWS/Azure/GoogleCloud etc.)
– Developing software in an enterprise environment.
– Testing concepts such as unit testing, functional testing and test automation.
– Resolving a variety of issues using technical expertise.
– System design tools as well as experience using technologies such as .NET, Angular JS, React JS
– Designing simple applications/modules.
– Strong agile Software Development Skills
– Strong Systems Analytical skills
– Experience in working with a range of technologies: .NET/ASP.NET, AngularJS/ReactJS, Cloud ((AWS/Azure/GoogleCloud etc.)
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
How to Submit Application at Dnata Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Dnata can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Dnata. After this, you will see the option of Dnata Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Dnata Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Dnata -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Dnata Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Dnata Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.