Deutsche Bank Careers – Deutsche Bank Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Deutsche Bank Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2023. Current Deutsche Bank Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Deutsche Bank Jobs in Doha. Deutsche Bank is going to do a new recruitment at Deutsche Bank Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Deutsche Bank can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Deutsche Bank is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Deutsche Bank Jobs before applying.
Deutsche Bank Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Deutsche Bank Careers Page
Deutsche Bank Qatar Jobs 2023:- Deutsche Bank has recently sought applications for the post of Corporate Sales. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Deutsche Bank is giving very good salary for the post of Corporate Sales (on Average QAR 6,000.00 per month expected). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Deutsche Bank on the website of Deutsche Bank. The location of this Deutsche Bank Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Deutsche Bank Jobs in Doha.
Deutsche Bank Jobs Description Given at Deutsche Bank Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Deutsche Bank Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Corporate Sales|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 6,000.00 per month expected|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Deutsche Bank Doha Jobs 2023
ICG – Middle East ICG Salesperson
Investment Bank / Institutional Client Group
The Investment Bank combines Deutsche Bank’s Fixed Income & Currencies, Corporate Finance, as well as Deutsche Bank Research. It focuses on its traditional strengths in financing, advisory, fixed income and currencies. It provides strategic advice to corporate clients and includes a focused equity capital markets business, an equity and macro research capacity as well as a targeted equity sales force.
The Institutional Client Group is a sales coverage area within the Investment bank, charged with delivering the entire suite of financing, risk management and treasury product solutions to corporate, financial institution and sovereign clients. The business partners with structuring and trading across the entirety of the Debt Capital Markets, Foreign Exchange, Rates, and Global Credit Trading to offer best in-class client solutions. ICG also maintains a close working relationship with partners in other coverage areas, particularly Corporate Finance (CF) and Origination & Advisory (A&O).
The Institutional Client Group is fundamentally multi-product, however coverage officers typically have in-depth experience in a particular field across the financing and risk management spectrum. While some act as experts in general financing and capital raising, others are primarily structured solutions and derivatives specialists.
You as an ICG Salesperson will be focusing on Government Related Entites and Local Corporates. You are responsible for meeting agreed sales and revenue targets. The Salesperson will use detailed client / product knowledge, market knowledge and client relationships to generate sales opportunities and work to meet client satisfaction expectations. The Salesperson will acquire and maintain deep knowledge about the allocated client / product by way of research and ongoing contact enabling idea generation of fitting sales solutions. The Salesperson will be conversant relevant legal, regulatory and Bank policy requirements and operate accordingly. Close liaison with existing clients and working to secure relationships with new client opportunities. Working relationships with origination, trading, research, client services, and operations staff – if applicable & to the degree that is commensurate with the business area – to ensure effective end to end client / product delivery.
Your Key Responsibilities
- You are primarily responsible for the enlargement of our footprint with GREs and Local Corporates in the region predominately UAE, KSA and Qatar for financing and structured activity.
- The role involves frequent interaction with all areas of Deutsche Bank, the broader Institutional Client Group (ICG) team, EM Debt Trading & Structuring, other relevant Global Emerging Markets (GEM) Partners, plus infrastructure areas including Legal and AFC/Compliance
- You are client facing role dealing with top-tier corporates in the MEA region and have to be client-oriented
- You have knowledge in pricing and structuring of markets products.
- You are required to act as the lead on a number of important client relationships and provide expertise to other clients in the region
- The role entails the engagement with Legal and CRM (Credit Risk Management) functions to enable the required documentation such as GMRA, ISDAs and CSA for all such client activity
- You identify new business opportunities across the region and mobilize the wider team to win transactions with all types of clients including but not limited to our flow activities across FX, Rates and Credit
- Given the extensive scope of the region and entrepreneurial nature of the team, travel across the Middle East is occasionally required
- You assist with day-to-day servicing of clients and help on the onboarding and maintenance of new and existing accounts
- You have operational duties including transaction processing, pipeline and deal logging
Your Skills and Qualifications
- A degree from a recognised university in Business
- You have the ability to build new relationships in order to win business that will service clients across the suite of IB products
- You are strong in establishing client relationships, especially with a wide variety of corporates
- You have a sound understanding of the practical legal and regulatory challenges in these markets
- You are a market expert in the forces that influence FIC (Fixed Income & Currency) markets in the region, with particular attention to the macro-economic and political factors that will impact client strategy and relationship dynamics
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set as this is a critical success factor in the position, along with the conviction to challenge the status quo and develop new revenue opportunities
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills as you are expected to form strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- You have market leading quantitative skills and the ability to interpret business and economic data and assess the implications of both with regards to client requirements
- Excellent communication skills in English
- 5-7 years related experience at a leading commercial or investment bank, work experience in the MENA region is a plus
How to Submit Application at Deutsche Bank Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Deutsche Bank can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Deutsche Bank. After this, you will see the option of Deutsche Bank Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Deutsche Bank Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Deutsche Bank -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Deutsche Bank Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at Deutsche Bank Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Deutsche Bank Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.