Deutsche Bank Careers – Deutsche Bank Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Deutsche Bank Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Deutsche Bank Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Deutsche Bank Jobs in Dubai. Deutsche Bank company is going to do a new recruitment at Deutsche Bank Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Deutsche Bank can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Deutsche Bank Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Deutsche Bank Jobs before applying.
Deutsche Bank Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Deutsche Bank Careers Page
Deutsche Bank UAE Jobs 2022:- Deutsche Bank has recently sought applications for the post of Client KYC Officer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Deutsche Bank is giving very good salary for the post of Client KYC Officer (on Average AED 69,634.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Deutsche Bank on the website of Deutsche Bank . The location of this Deutsche Bank Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Deutsche Bank Jobs in Dubai.
Deutsche Bank Jobs Description Given at Deutsche Bank Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Deutsche Bank UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Client KYC Officer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 69,634.00 per year|
Full Details of Deutsche Bank Dubai Jobs 2022
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DIFC
Full / Part time: Full time
Permanent / Temporary: Permanent contract
Corporate Title: Associate
Reporting Line to: Assistan Vice President
Start Date: As soon as possible
CLIENT KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER OFFICER
Corporate Bank (CB): Institutional Cash Management (ICM)
Our global suite of cash management services offers a wide range of solutions to meet clients’ specific requirements thereby providing them with the time and means to concentrate on their core business. Furthermore, our market leading products and services enable our clients to reduce transaction costs, consolidate operations and expand revenue opportunities. Our award winning client service centres are located in all the relevant financial centres worldwide, providing clients with access to an unrivalled global network.
In this KYC (Know Your Customer) Officer role you will support the Corporate Bank covering financial institution clients in Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (EEMEA). You will work directly with the Accountable Client Owner (ACO) responsible for the client relationships with our correspondent banking clients to complete client KYC adoptions, reviews, ensuring adherence to Deutsche Bank’s KYC / Ant Money Laundering (AML) Compliance requirements. Today’s regulatory and compliance environment requires a robust and efficient KYC process and strong non-financial risk management, making you key to the first line of defense role of the business.
Your Key Responsibilities
- KYC Risk Assessment and Management including active client research, screening prospects before on-boarding, supporting the ACO in presentation of clients in relevant internal committees and completion of AML country overviews
- Prepare KYC-related client discussions and AML interviews for periodic review and new client adoptions; Conduct AML interviews with clients onsite or virtually in close coordination with the ACO
- Conduct and assess Account Activity Reviews for continuous monitoring of clients’ transaction flows; MIS management – support KYC aspects of regular and ad hoc MIS reporting / analysis
- Liaise with local Compliance, Anti Financial Crime and Sanctions & Embargo teams as well as other infrastructure and product teams for file specific clarifications creating a holistic KYC record
- Organise and conduct training sessions, workshops / seminars for clients on non-financial risk KYC / AML topics
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience with KYC assessments, Quality Assurance, Anti Financial Crime and knowledge of Correspondent Banking Due Diligence Standards preferred
- Good understanding of KYC laws / regulations, compliance risk as well as non-financial risk, and documentation aspects of KYC process for correspondent banking relationships
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; a proactive and fast learner
- Excellent written communication skills (English mandatory & Arabic / French preferred) and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Previous experience in a leadership role preferred
- Resilience and commitment, ability to plan, prioritize and work under pressure
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, color, sexual orientation or disability.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
How to Submit Application at Deutsche Bank Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Deutsche Bank can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Deutsche Bank. After this, you will see the option of Deutsche Bank Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Deutsche Bank Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Deutsche Bank -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Deutsche Bank Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Deutsche Bank Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.