Deloitte Careers – Deloitte Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Deloitte Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Deloitte Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Deloitte Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Deloitte Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Deloitte can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Deloitte Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Deloitte Jobs before applying.
Deloitte Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Deloitte Careers Page
Deloitte UAE Jobs 2021:- Deloitte company has recently sought applications for the post of Clients & Industries – Financial Services Industries Associate. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Deloitte company is giving very good salary for the post of Clients & Industries – Financial Services Industries Associate (on Average AED 177,974 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Deloitte Company on the website of Deloitte Company. The location of this Deloitte Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Deloitte Jobs in Dubai.
Deloitte Jobs Description Given at Deloitte Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Deloitte UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Clients & Industries – Financial Services Industries Associate|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 177,974 per year|
Full Details of Deloitte Dubai Jobs 2021
Clients & Industries – Financial Services Industries Associate
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as a Clients & Industries Associate, you will support the Middle East Financial Services (FSI) Leader in strategic planning, business development, and other strategic initiatives. You will also demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas that include industry planning, reporting, key accounts, marketing & communications, training & community, and global connectivity:
- Support and implement industry strategies and initiatives
- Co-ordinate and monitor the implementation of multiple projects within the industry program across businesses
- Monitor the development of cross-functional value propositions
- Source relevant support across the organization including marketing, communications, events, knowledge management etc.
- Maintain strong and effective relationships with regional and global industry stakeholders within the firm
- Prepare and analyze industry revenue performance
- Track and report industry opportunities and update the CRM platform accordingly; facilitate the weekly pipeline call
- Monitor and report monthly industry performance to the industry leadership team
- Support Key Accounts growth plan development and monitor implementation
- Provide quarterly reports on key accounts performance
- Conduct industry market and client analysis
- Coordinate execution of activities for key clients
- Support key “must win” industry client pursuits; ensure global connection and content
- Identify added value trainings/ events key clients could attend
- Organize and support client service assessment activities
- Develop Industry sales materials
- Develop and execute the annual marketing plan
- Identify, support and monitor external eminence activities and thought leadership publications, conferences/sponsorships, speaking opportunities
- Source relevant content for the marketing team to use across all channels with emphasis on digital
- Prepare all industry internal communications
- Organize and facilitate quarterly industry Leadership seminars
- Organize and support industry community’s annual event
- Ease access to global funding/investment
- Connect regional industry leaders with global solutions/storefront; seek out opportunities to differentiate industry services through innovation and impact
- Coordinate visits of global industry partners to the region
- Increase participation of regional industry partners in Deloitte global events
- Enhance the visibility of our market to global industry leaders through the preparation of communications, presentations and webinars
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
Bachelor/Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or any other related business studies
- English language fluency required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate professionally with partners and high-level executives
- Able to work effectively with stakeholders in a matrix and multi-cultural organization
- Proactive and results-oriented team player with demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Possess strong project management and time management skills.
How to Submit Application at Deloitte Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Deloitte can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Deloitte. After this, you will see the option of Deloitte Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Deloitte Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Deloitte -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Deloitte Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Deloitte Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.