Curio Collection by Hilton Careers – Curio Collection by Hilton Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Curio Collection by Hilton Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Curio Collection by Hilton Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Curio Collection by Hilton Jobs in Abu Dhabi. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Curio Collection by Hilton Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Curio Collection by Hilton can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Curio Collection by Hilton Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Curio Collection by Hilton Jobs before applying.
Curio Collection by Hilton Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Curio Collection by Hilton Careers Page
Curio Collection by Hilton UAE Jobs 2021:- Curio Collection by Hilton company has recently sought applications for the post of Front Office Manager (PRE-OPENING). Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Curio Collection by Hilton company is giving very good salary for the post of Front Office Manager (PRE-OPENING) (on Average AED 13,000 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Curio Collection by Hilton Company on the website of Curio Collection by Hilton Company. The location of this Curio Collection by Hilton Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Curio Collection by Hilton Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Curio Collection by Hilton Jobs Description Given at Curio Collection by Hilton Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Curio Collection by Hilton UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Front Office Manager (PRE-OPENING)|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 13,000 per month|
Full Details of Curio Collection by Hilton Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021
In your role, you will be responsible for managing the Front Office department for two iconic properties on Yas Island: The WB™ Abu Dhabi, Curio Collection by Hilton™ and DoubleTree by Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island Residences.
THE WB™ Abu Dhabi, Curio Collection by Hilton™
The WB Abu Dhabi, Curio Collection by Hilton, is the world’s first Warner Bros. branded hotel. Guests will be able to experience recognizable characters from across Warner Bros.’ iconic collection of film, television and comics. This unique hotel is adjacent to the award-winning Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi theme park. The hotel will feature 257 rooms over eight levels, with guests able to access a range of amenities, including signature WB restaurants, a premier spa and fitness club, kids club, family pool and an exclusive rooftop pool overlooking Yas Island’s distinctive skyline.
DoubleTree by Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island Residences
DoubleTree by Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island Residences provides a variety of options that accommodate different needs, especially larger families looking for more space and in-room amenities. A total of 156 units offer guests a range of studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom accommodation. Full amenities will include in-room kitchenettes, gym, pool and a variety of recreation facilities. The property is within walking distance from Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld and in close proximity to Yas Island’s other attractions and experiences, including Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, CLYMB Abu Dhabi and numerous world-class F&B outlets on the Island.
A Front Office Manager supervises the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
What will I be doing?
As Front Office Manager, you will oversee the Front Office Team which is the main connection between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Front Office Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
- Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognised and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand’s loyalty scheme
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
- Monitor staffing levels to meet cover business demands
- Conduct monthly communication meetings and produce minutes
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Front Office team
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Front Office Managers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of Front Office supervisory experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- High level of IT proficiency
- High level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities
- Previous experience of managing a department and Profit and Loss account
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Experience with Property Management Systems
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
: Day Job
: Head of Department
: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office .
How to Submit Application at Curio Collection by Hilton Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Curio Collection by Hilton can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Curio Collection by Hilton. After this, you will see the option of Curio Collection by Hilton Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Curio Collection by Hilton Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Curio Collection by Hilton -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Curio Collection by Hilton Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Curio Collection by Hilton Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.