Crescent Petroleum Careers – Crescent Petroleum Jobs in Sharjah, UAE. Check Crescent Petroleum Job Vacancies in Sharjah. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Crescent Petroleum Sharjah Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Crescent Petroleum Jobs in Sharjah. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Crescent Petroleum Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Sharjah Crescent Petroleum can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Crescent Petroleum Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Crescent Petroleum Jobs before applying.
Crescent Petroleum Jobs in Sharjah | Apply Online on Official Crescent Petroleum Careers Page
Crescent Petroleum UAE Jobs 2021:- Crescent Petroleum company has recently sought applications for the post of Contracts Administrator. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Crescent Petroleum company is giving very good salary for the post of Contracts Administrator (on Average AED 78886 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Crescent Petroleum Company on the website of Crescent Petroleum Company. The location of this Crescent Petroleum Job vacancies is Sharjah. So you can apply for this Crescent Petroleum Jobs in Sharjah.
Crescent Petroleum Jobs Description Given at Crescent Petroleum Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Crescent Petroleum UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Contracts Administrator|
|Job Types||Jobs in Sharjah|
|Salary||AED 78886 per year|
Full Details of Crescent Petroleum Sharjah Jobs 2021
- Assists contracts team in preparing tender documents whilst ensuring that company and governmental policies and procedures are followed.
- Responsible for tracking and ensuring compliance with all governmental procedures and rules of tendering.
- Assists in the identification and selection of proposed bidders lists for tenders, based on governmental approved bidder lists or market surveys.
- Assists in the administration of tenders and management of bidder queries/responses and all tender correspondence.
- Coordinates and tracks technical and commercial clarifications to bidders. Ensures bidders responses within the defined timeframes and issues follow-ups where required.
- Assists in preparation and formalization of contracts for the award.
- Assists in post-award administration of tenders.
- Tracks and files all contract correspondence in soft and hard copy.
- Working within the Company’s Projects Team, provide assistance throughout the full end to end contracting process from concept to closeout for high-value complex contracts
- Become a subject matter expert of government procedures and rules for tendering. Regularly monitor government portal for new guidelines and procedures and ensure compliance. Maintain a register and database of all governmental procedures, guidelines, and policies pertaining to tendering.
- Assists contracts team in the development of tender documents and tracking of all contractual and technical documents for inclusion within tenders.
- Perform bid administration functions: coordinate responses and issuance of clarifications and amendments to tenders. Conduct an overall review of the technical bids for completeness, follow-up with tenderers for missing documents, and assist technical/ commercial evaluations.
- Assist in preparation of all internal and external tender documents from requirement identification through to award.
- Assist in day to day administration and management of contracts, correspondence, and documents; filing – hard copy and electronic, recording and management of minutes of the meeting, etc.
- Assist in post contract administration of project contracts
- Track and monitor all contractor contractual deliverables, including but not limited to Bank Guarantees, Insurance Certificates, subcontractor/vendor approvals
- Maintains registers for all contractual deliverables and variations
- Assist contracts team in ensuring completion certificates and performance evaluations are prepared and duly signed upon completion of contracted work.
- Champion implementation of Company safety, security, environment and quality policies and programs in contracting
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications/Experience Required
- 5-7 years professional experience, assisting in project or contracts administration. Experience in Pre and Post Award Contract Management on Major O&G Construction Projects would be an asset.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- University Degree in Engineering / Supply Chain / Sciences or related field.
- Strong planning and coordination skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong relationship skills.
- Reliable and dependable self-starter.
- Experience working in large multi-national corporations will be an advantage.
How to Submit Application at Crescent Petroleum Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Sharjah Crescent Petroleum can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Crescent Petroleum. After this, you will see the option of Crescent Petroleum Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Crescent Petroleum Sharjah Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Crescent Petroleum -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Crescent Petroleum Sharjah Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Crescent Petroleum Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.