Comsip Careers – Comsip Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Comsip Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current Comsip Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Comsip Jobs in Doha. Comsip company is going to do a new recruitment at Comsip Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Comsip can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Comsip Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Comsip Jobs before applying.
Comsip Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Comsip Careers Page
Comsip Qatar Jobs 2021:- Comsip company has recently sought applications for the post of Commissioning Site Leader. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Comsip company is giving very good salary for the post of Commissioning Site Leader (on Average QAR 7,500.00 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Comsip Company on the website of Comsip Company. The location of this Comsip Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Comsip Jobs in Doha.
Comsip Jobs Description Given at Comsip Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Comsip Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Commissioning Site Leader|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 7,500.00 Per Month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Comsip Doha Jobs 2021
- Assist the MP FOPS Commissioning Manager in preparing high level Commissioning procedures/documents and all necessary elements for the future EPCIC Call for Tenders.
- Assist and support the Commissioning Manager in supervising EPCC Contractor activities linked to the Commissioning of the well head platforms and associated Brownfield additional equipment, in both preparation and execution phases.
- Supervise the Company Commissioning Team during Onshore/Offshore phases.
- Manage in the future a team of Commissioning discipline specialists and an ICAPS/Completion coordination Team and interface with both Construction and Field Operations Teams (Staff supervised: up to 20 people during Offshore and multi-project phases)
BASIC ENGINEERING PHASE
- To draft the pre-commissioning and commissioning philosophy, identify a preliminary systems/sub-system break-down and list of operational tests, participates to the preparation of a preliminary start-up sequence.
- To review the EPCIC contract (agreement and exhibits) to make sure all Commissioning related scope and contractual elements are in place before Award.
EPCIC COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE
- To review and approve the Commissioning Management procedures (handover, interfaces, punch list, organization, spare parts, HSE etc.).
- To review and approve the Commissioning dossiers prepared by Contractor (including ICAPS database, Operational Test Procedures).
- To coordinate the activities of the Company Commissioning Team mobilized during this period.
- To participate or ensure Commissioning participation to FAT of major/critical equipment as required.
- To prepare the overall Commissioning plan.
EPCIC COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE (ONSHORE + OFFSHORE)
- To promote/ensure safety within the Commissioning activities and verify that safety procedures and Permit to Work system are implemented by the Commissioning Team.
- To witness and monitor the pre-commissioning activities performed by the Contractor and countersign all pre-commissioning dossiers at Ready for Commissioning (RFC) status.
- To control all Commissioning activities performed by Contractor.
- To ensure proper control of Commissioning activities (progress vs planning, punch list follow-up..) and recommend any necessary corrective actions.
- To report immediately any unexpected event that may impact the Commissioning or Start-Up of the platforms.
- To review and approve the Commissioning dossiers after completion of Commissioning activities and sign the AOC and transfer certificates.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 15-20 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 8-10 years’ experience in a lead Commissioning role,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
How to Submit Application at Comsip Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Comsip can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Comsip. After this, you will see the option of Comsip Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Comsip Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Comsip -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Comsip Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Comsip Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.