Cobblestone Energy Careers – Cobblestone Energy Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Cobblestone Energy Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Cobblestone Energy Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Cobblestone Energy Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Cobblestone Energy Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Cobblestone Energy can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Cobblestone Energy Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Cobblestone Energy Jobs before applying.
Cobblestone Energy Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Cobblestone Energy Careers Page
Cobblestone Energy UAE Jobs 2021:- Cobblestone Energy company has recently sought applications for the post of HR Talent Analyst. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Cobblestone Energy company is giving very good salary for the post of HR Talent Analyst (on Average AED 60,500 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Cobblestone Energy Company on the website of Cobblestone Energy Company. The location of this Cobblestone Energy Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Cobblestone Energy Jobs in Dubai.
Cobblestone Energy Jobs Description Given at Cobblestone Energy Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Cobblestone Energy UAE|
|Name of Required Post||HR Talent Analyst|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 60,500 per year|
Full Details of Cobblestone Energy Dubai Jobs 2021
Cobblestone Energy is an independent trading firm. Founded in 2017, we are part of the next generation of companies defining the future of global commodity trading. Although we have experienced very strong growth so far, we are still near the start of our journey. We have ambitions to go a lot further.
Energy in one form or another is fundamental to almost all the world’s economic activities. By understanding the demand, supply, and logistics of these commodities, we can better understand the world.
We specialize in the proprietary trading of the short-term wholesale electricity markets across Europe. We make use of advanced data analytics and extensive research to drive profitable decision making, trading enough electricity every day to power a small country and growing every day. Technology and risk management form the backbone of our business.
Over the years we have grown organically. As part of our journey to be the best in all markets we enter, we would like to welcome a Talent Analyst into our HR (Human Resources) team. For this role we are looking for someone who has a passion for numbers and ability to use data to make decisions. HR experience is not mandatory however an interest in HR is important.
- Lifelong learning with continuous reflection
- Independent thinking through a meritocracy of ideas
- The team is more important than the individual.
- Being the best in any market we enter
- Hiring and keeping only the most effective people
As a talent analyst, you will be responsible for executing our strategy for talent acquisition and continuously enhancing our selection process using data and candidate insights. Hiring is a key aspect of our operations and people play the greatest role in our advancement and success. We are looking for an ambitious and highly efficient resources that can deliver results. A professional that can match our hiring process with the best candidates across the world to ensure that we have the most talented individuals for our team.
What we offer in this role
- A full-time position on our HR team
- Opportunity to work closely with the management team.
- Committed and remarkably talented colleagues.
- Great compensation and rewards
- An exciting, challenging and fulfilling career.
- An opportunity to work on new things from scratch and make independent decisions.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Determine and meet the company’s current staffing needs.
- Support in developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Provide sound analysis and advice to business heads on the selection process.
- Manage all candidate communication.
- Prepare hiring dashboards.
- Conduct in depth analysis on the selection process and use the insights to make improvements to the process.
- Identify and partner with recruitment agencies and job sites.
- Build strategic tie ups with reputed colleges for campus placement.
- Manage job postings on social media.
- Meet agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for hiring.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Plan and ensure recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.) are conducted on time.
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centres or other events.
- Manage other HR activities as required.
- Strong numerical and research skills.
- Passion for data analysis.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong EQ skills.
- Good Organization and reporting skills.
- A passion for building talented teams.
- Resilience and a determination to succeed.
- Independent thinkers with growth mindset.
- Must be passionate, self-motivated, and able to learn quickly.
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Personal values that match our company values.
- 1-2 years of experience in recruiting and talent acquisition.
- Experience in full cycle recruiting and sourcing.
- A passion for developing employer branding.
- Proficient in the use of social media.
- Experience in data processing, excel, SQL, databases.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
The role will be based in our Corporate office in Dubai.
Jumeirah Business Centre 2, Cluster V, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates .
How to Submit Application at Cobblestone Energy Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Cobblestone Energy can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Cobblestone Energy. After this, you will see the option of Cobblestone Energy Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Cobblestone Energy Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Cobblestone Energy -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Cobblestone Energy Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Cobblestone Energy Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.