Clariba Careers – Clariba Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Clariba Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Clariba Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Clariba Jobs in Doha. Clariba company is going to do a new recruitment at Clariba Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Clariba can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Clariba Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Clariba Jobs before applying.
Clariba Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Clariba Careers Page
Clariba Qatar Jobs 2022:- Clariba company has recently sought applications for the post of Project Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Clariba company is giving very good salary for the post of Project Manager (on Average QAR 25,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Clariba Company on the website of Clariba Company. The location of this Clariba Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Clariba Jobs in Doha.
Clariba Jobs Description Given at Clariba Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Clariba Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Project Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 25,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Clariba Doha Jobs 2022
Clariba, recognised as one of the leading SAP partners in EMEA, is an independent, expert consultancy that provides industry-focused solutions for enterprise performance management, business intelligence and organisational alignment.
We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager in our Doha office to manage one or more concurrent projects. This person will be accountable for the success of his/her project lifecycles (initiation, planning, execution, controlling and closing). Reporting to the Regional Director in Qatar and working closely with Head of PMO-Middle East in UAE, this role will also collaborate with Technical Leads and BI Consultants assigned to projects (for implementation and delivery). The ideal candidate is a Project Manager with strong experience managing fixed-price IT projects in the Gulf region, and can work comfortably within a niche Business Intelligence matrix consultancy environment.
- Manage the entire project lifecycle from initiation to closure following the Clariba PM process.
- Support the Head of PMO-Middle East with SOWs (review and obtain signature from customers).
- Work closely with Middle East Sales team for successful transition from won deals to project planning and delivery stages.
- Work closely with our customers to understand their problems, deliver quality solutions, and ensure that customer satisfaction remains high; stakeholder management at C levels.
- Follow Project Management Institute methodology as well as internal Clariba PM process to ensure detailed tracking and communication of project progress from a task, time, schedule, and cost perspective.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project plans enabling intelligent decision making by all stakeholders.
- Identify risks and dependencies; escalate them to the Head of PMO-Middle East and Regional Director of Qatar.
- Liaise and collaborate with internal teams to ensure that project finances, expenditures, and resources are correctly monitored and forecasted at all times.
- Utilize policies, procedures and business plan to make decisions in the best interest of Clariba.
- Oversee on-site and remote project teams well as contractors from various regions.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computing, math, engineering, business, or information technology related field of study.
- 5+ years of IT project management experience in GCC region: within strong-matrix consulting firms working with external clients.
- Experience in implementing and developing enterprise scale systems.
- A proven track record for project planning, executing, controlling, and closing on fixed price projects within complex customer environments.
- A clear understanding of the software, licencing and solution architecture at a high level.
- Ability to work closely with the technical delivery team to achieve results and project success.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment and relating with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
- Absolute fluency in written and spoken English.
Desirable Experience and Knowledge:
- Previous technical consultant/developer roles in digital transformation or analytics would be an asset.
- Working towards PMP designation.
- ScrumMaster or Agile Certification.
- Previous Business Analysis experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic would be an asset.
- Project Management: Regularly utilizes core project management methodologies (e.g. PMI, Prince2, Agile, Scrum, etc.); scopes out end-to-end projects, develops schedules and clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and monitors progress, and results; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; delivers completed projects that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Comfort Around Higher Management: Can deal comfortably with senior managers and CEOs internally and in customer environments; can determine the best way to get things done with higher management by talking their language and responding to their needs.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can change course if a customer project requires a different approach; is comfortable dealing with problems that don’t have clear solutions or outcomes; considers precedent and history when forming big decisions; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Developing Others: Can keep project team moving toward successful completion of tasks and project objectives, even in the face of aggressive schedules and discouraging developments; is knowledgeable of team strengths and weaknesses and can effectively coordinate team members so that they complement and support each other.
- Developing Repeat Business: Comfortably initiates conversations with existing customers about project extensions, additional resources to initiate repeat business.
- Negotiation: Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with customers; can be both direct and diplomatic; gains trust quickly when negotiating project deliverables; can find agreement for change requests; has a good sense of timing when negotiating.
- Availability for long-term full-time employment in Doha, Qatar
- Comfort 100% on-site work model in customer offices in or near Doha (although some projects may be ok for hybrid work from home and work from office model).
- Willingness for occasional travel to other countries in the GCC region
What We Offer:
- An international and multicultural environment with the opportunity to work in a growing company
- A permanent contract in Doha, Qatar (with Clariba visa sponsorship and relocation support)
- Annual Performance Plan and Development Plan to support learning objectives
- Opportunities to gain responsibility and progress through our management career path
- The chance to gain valuable leadership, management and communication skills
- A comprehensive compensation and benefits package (base salary, housing allowance, car allowance, annual flight ticket, medical insurance, IMPACT bonus up to 10%, training fund, etc.) .
How to Submit Application at Clariba Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Clariba can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Clariba. After this, you will see the option of Clariba Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Clariba Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Clariba -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Clariba Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Clariba Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.