Chalhoub Group Careers – Chalhoub Group Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Chalhoub Group Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Chalhoub Group Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Chalhoub Group Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Chalhoub Group Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Chalhoub Group can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Chalhoub Group Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Chalhoub Group Jobs before applying.
Chalhoub Group Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Chalhoub Group Careers Page
Chalhoub Group UAE Jobs 2021:- Chalhoub Group company has recently sought applications for the post of Business Intelligence Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Chalhoub Group company is giving very good salary for the post of Business Intelligence Manager (on Average AED 18000.00 – 24000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Chalhoub Group Company on the website of Chalhoub Group Company. The location of this Chalhoub Group Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Chalhoub Group Jobs in Dubai.
Chalhoub Group Jobs Description Given at Chalhoub Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Chalhoub Group UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Business Intelligence Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 18000.00 – 24000.00 per month|
Full Details of Chalhoub Group Dubai Jobs 2021
- Working collaboratively with the Group Data and Analytics Team, develop the data transformation plan of the Finance function in line with its strategic objectives
- Formulate and communicate ‘Business Intelligence’ performance objectives and continuously monitor progress and alignment towards strategic objectives
- Oversee the operations of the Business Intelligence, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and facilitate related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and staff pride in contribution
- Monitor the yearly budget of the Department and control expenditure to ensure optimal use
- Harness multi-source data and apply analytics to extract useful business metrics & insights
- Explore, extract, analyze and craft data-driven narratives through compelling visualizations using dashboard and BI softwares, such as Power-BI, Looker and other internal front-end systems
- Review and establish trackable KPIs, identify correlation/causality relationships and provide continuous feedback on business performance
- Partner with the FP&A team to produce accurate, timely and meaningful management dashboards
- Build cross-functional momentum for operational improvements and partner effectively with other teams
- Manage and maintain ongoing dashboards and views, and overviewing the ETL process (Extract, Transform and Load) from various sources
- Conduct comprehensive analyses of business opportunities based on historic data modeling and predictive algorithms; propose business development projects
- Evaluate digital project proposals from back-end/data perspective and consult the business internally as a subject matter expert.
- Ensure continuous alignment and drive change management across all business units/regions/segments through planning and reporting cycles
- Manage the full scope of business intelligence projects, turning data into actionable insights (growth or efficiencies) for the relevant business functions (sales, distribution, marketing, supply chain, procurement, etc.)
- Create and adapt ways of working that promote collaboration (e.g. with Tech and Data teams) and promote the delivery of actionable insights that drive business value ✓ Contribute to the creation of a data driven work culture
4. People Management:
- Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manage performance, empower staff, and provide formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development and maximize performance
- Manage resources contracted from Outsourced Vendors and Freelancers
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Physics, Computer Science, or Engineering.
- Extensive experience in product management or technical consulting
- Behavior/predictive analysis and/or data analytics development experience.
- Plus: Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline. MBA, Master-in-Finance or CAs, CIMA, CFAs or any relevant field.
- Relevant Certification such as Business Intelligence Certification (CPBI).
- Entrepreneurial / pioneering spirit with the vision and energy to identify and seize opportunities for innovation
- Extensive work experience in analytically demanding financial or strategic services role in Consulting, Corporate Finance or FP&A at a top tier firm
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an understanding of core financial processes
- Experience with relational database tools and coding (e.g., SQL, SQL Editor for Oracle, DAX, R, Python)
- Familiarity with data analytics and visualization software. Ideally, Power BI, LOOKER.
- Proven and effective cross-functional communication skills in a high-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven strength at integrating disparate information and understanding data trends with minimal direction
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple work streams simultaneously with limited guidance, while keeping management informed by providing proactive status updates
Job Segment: Marketing Manager, Business Development, Marketing, Sales
How to Submit Application at Chalhoub Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Chalhoub Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Chalhoub Group. After this, you will see the option of Chalhoub Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Chalhoub Group Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Chalhoub Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Chalhoub Group Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Chalhoub Group Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.