Centara Hotels & Resorts Careers – Centara Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Centara Hotels & Resorts Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Centara Hotels & Resorts Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Centara Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai. Centara Hotels & Resorts company is going to do a new recruitment at Centara Hotels & Resorts Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Centara Hotels & Resorts can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Centara Hotels & Resorts Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Centara Hotels & Resorts Jobs before applying.
Centara Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Centara Hotels & Resorts Careers Page
Centara Hotels & Resorts UAE Jobs 2022:- Centara Hotels & Resorts company has recently sought applications for the post of Global Sales Director. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Centara Hotels & Resorts company is giving very good salary for the post of Global Sales Director (on Average AED 384000.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Centara Hotels & Resorts Company on the website of Centara Hotels & Resorts Company. The location of this Centara Hotels & Resorts Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Centara Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai.
Centara Hotels & Resorts Jobs Description Given at Centara Hotels & Resorts Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Centara Hotels & Resorts UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Global Sales Director|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 384000.00 per year|
Full Details of Centara Hotels & Resorts Dubai Jobs 2022
Scope and General Purpose of Job: Director primary focus is to increase sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area and to support Key Account Director.
Responsible for: Supporting specific territory GSOs within assigned markets, to develop and drive incremental revenue opportunities from existing and acquisition accounts/customers by building territory/country strategic plans. Effectively utilising the Centara Hotels and Resorts network to promote and foster deeper penetration of business opportunities from defined territories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining customer relationships as assigned
- Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue as assigned
- Finding opportunities to ensure efficiency of sales operations
- Drive Revenue – responsibility for achieving assigned segment budgeted revenue streams from specified market(s)
- Financial Acumen – Reporting, Analytics, Pricing, Market Intelligence while maximizing profitability, forecasting and revenue management strategies. Advocates for sound financial business decisions while demonstrating honesty and integrity
- Management of Global Account(s) in cooperation with Key Account Director and Centara Head Office
- To assist in managing all the hotel sales brand contacts, to enforce and maintain the hotel’s brand positioning and concept, agreed upon in the hotel’s Annual Business Plan
- To prepare, utilise and update an Annual Sales Plan, broken down as necessary by division and/or department, (Business Plan(s))
- To contribute to the formulation of sales strategies, tactics and action implementations, complying with the S.M.A.R.T. Selling approach, in order to create a strong and disciplined sales and to achieve personal sales goals
- To implement the strategic sales process, maximising the available sales data including hotel Competitive Intelligence in order to make sound decisions
- To constantly monitor and evaluate international market trends, and the competitor hotels’ sales initiatives, in order to make sure the hotel’s marketing and sales remain competitive and cutting edge
- To manage all assigned key sales accounts, to evaluate performance on a regular basis from reports prepared by Revenue Manager – Strategy / Marketing Analyst, and to develop strategies for pricing, inventory, and sales resource allocation
- To conduct competitive surveys on a regular basis in relation to pricing, product and industry updates
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Analyse data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Regularly connect with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Regularly discover sales opportunities through consumer research, engagement and utilising GSOs market specialists
- Developing and monitoring source market language material, in language, image and video contents.
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct online and offline training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Follow and adhere to KPI guidelines
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Maintain relationship with Corporate company in both source destination and CHR destination, Government and Embassy, Chamber of Commerce and Expat society in Centara destinations
- Developing media opportunities, actively building brand awareness via social media, KOL and trade media
- Participate in ‘road show’ activities and ensure the brand image, standard and sales expectation is aligned
- Support in the preparation and submit reports to Executive Vice President of Commercial as scoped
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Proven experience within assigned territory with a minimum of four (4) years related experience
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with PMS, Booking Engine and Channel Manager operation is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with native command in English
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to: Corporate Human Resources Department by emailing the below
How to Submit Application at Centara Hotels & Resorts Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Centara Hotels & Resorts can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Centara Hotels & Resorts. After this, you will see the option of Centara Hotels & Resorts Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Centara Hotels & Resorts Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Centara Hotels & Resorts -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Centara Hotels & Resorts Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Centara Hotels & Resorts Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.