CBRE Excellerate Careers – CBRE Excellerate Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check CBRE Excellerate Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current CBRE Excellerate Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for CBRE Excellerate Jobs in Dubai. CBRE Excellerate company is going to do a new recruitment at CBRE Excellerate Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai CBRE Excellerate can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this CBRE Excellerate Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of CBRE Excellerate Jobs before applying.
CBRE Excellerate Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official CBRE Excellerate Careers Page
CBRE Excellerate UAE Jobs 2022:- CBRE Excellerate company has recently sought applications for the post of Technical Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. CBRE Excellerate company is giving very good salary for the post of Technical Manager (on Average AED 174273.00 per Year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of CBRE Excellerate Company on the website of CBRE Excellerate Company. The location of this CBRE Excellerate Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this CBRE Excellerate Jobs in Dubai.
CBRE Excellerate Jobs Description Given at CBRE Excellerate Careers Portal
|Organization Name||CBRE Excellerate UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Technical Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 174273.00 per Year|
Full Details of CBRE Excellerate Dubai Jobs 2022
CBRE Excellerate is a leading real estate services firm that combines global standards with specialised local knowledge to create customisable high-performance solutions for our clients. Reporting to the Regional Director and located in Dubai, we are recruiting a Technical Manager to join the team for our business in the UAE. We are seeking an experienced and driven individual that can work independently and proactively address clients’ business needs in the facilities maintenance technical environment. The successful candidate will be an ENGINEER and managing a team of technical employees including assignment, planning, recording and administrative tasks as well as effectively communicating with our clients.
- To provide management support to the Technical Services team in a manner that ensures a
- safe operation of efficient service delivery
- To review Health & Safety risk assessments for engineering, maintenance and repair activities
- To manage planning and execution of maintenance plans, procedures, regular checks and
- routine inspections
- Manage technical services contractors, when their services are required
- Enhance service delivery through best practice and the effective use of site systems and
- Manage and review spare part, PPE, tools and equipment stock levels, timely re-order of parts
- Manage all technical training requirements including competency assessments, critical services
- training and scenario training exercises
- Encourage energy savings initiatives
- Manage Self Perform Technical services budget
- Complete Client billing
- Manage operational KPI’s
- Manage people performance, emergencies, accommodation and other requirements
- Support provision of cost-effective procurement and management of specialist suppliers and
- Advise of changes in maintenance techniques that may be beneficial in terms of improved
- service levels or provide cost reduction
- Work closely with the regional QHSE team and support Accounts in aligning all QH&S
- requirements to CBRE-Excellarate as well as client expectations
- Address audit results
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced person in the facilities management, technical area, who after the completion of a basic education has acquired a higher degree of engineering or an FM educational qualification, or other similar to the job requirements.
MS oriented and with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
English is a must; additional languages like Hindi, Urdu or Arabic will be considered additional advantage.
With a positive and proactive approach to work and able to operate and manage the business unit independently.
Your application will be reviewed by our Recruitment team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
How to Submit Application at CBRE Excellerate Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai CBRE Excellerate can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of CBRE Excellerate. After this, you will see the option of CBRE Excellerate Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the CBRE Excellerate Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in CBRE Excellerate -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your CBRE Excellerate Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of CBRE Excellerate Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.