Bombardier Careers – Bombardier Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Bombardier Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Bombardier Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Bombardier Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Bombardier Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Bombardier can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Bombardier Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Bombardier Jobs before applying.
Bombardier Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Bombardier Careers Page
Bombardier UAE Jobs 2021:- Bombardier company has recently sought applications for the post of Aircraft Mechanic. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Bombardier company is giving very good salary for the post of Aircraft Mechanic (on Average AED 94000 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Bombardier Company on the website of Bombardier Company. The location of this Bombardier Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Bombardier Jobs in Dubai.
Bombardier Jobs Description Given at Bombardier Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Bombardier UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Aircraft Mechanic|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 94000 per year|
Full Details of Bombardier Dubai Jobs 2021
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to Bombardiers MOP, among which the relevant parts of the MOE and applicable work instructions.
- Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform all work in a safe and timely manner.
- Perform and document work carried out per appropriate and approved maintenance data (e.g. Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, AD, SB…).
- Identify defective aircraft components with the Material Return Form.
- Order parts in SAP
- Carry out aircraft maintenance tasks to the standard specified in the Approved Maintenance Data under supervision of Certifying Staff/Support Staff, and to notify supervisor of defects/discrepancies, mistakes or maintenance errors requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards.
- Properly process removed, uninstalled and rejected parts.
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks and ensuring that all applicable airworthiness and regulatory requirements are complied with under the supervision of Certifying Staff/Support Staff.
- Use standard tools, power tools and specialized equipment to troubleshoot systems, repair and/or replace parts. Operate ground support equipment.
- Interpreting and working with engineering drawings and provide accurate reports to Bombardier engineering when required.
- Effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual task and / or aircraft status as well as being able to read, write and communicate to an understandable level in the English language.
- Using information systems such as (computer skills).
- Ensuring that all incomplete tasks are handed over at the end of each shift in accordance with the approved procedures.
- Report hazards, incidents and occurrences through the delegated reporting process and to the supervisor in a timely manner to ensure safety, security and quality of product is assured.
- Ensuring good housekeeping practices
- Perform other duties within his capability as required.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have working knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 and any other relevant regulations
- You have up to date understanding of the requirements of Part-66
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of line and/or base maintenance experience on Bombardier Business Aircraft
- You have knowledge on EWIS and CDCCL when relevant
- You have knowledge on, and practicing of, human factors, human performance and limitations
- You have a driver’s license (Automatic and Manual transmission approvals)
- You can effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual task status
- You can use standard tools, special tools and to operate ground support equipment
- You can work in accordance with the maintenance data and to notify the function responsible of defects or mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards
- You can identify and rectify existing and potential unsafe conditions
- You have experience understanding critical tasks
- You have basic Microsoft Office skills
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: AE-DUB-Dubai
Employee Status: Regular .
How to Submit Application at Bombardier Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Bombardier can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Bombardier. After this, you will see the option of Bombardier Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Bombardier Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Bombardier -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Bombardier Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Bombardier Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.