BOEING Careers – BOEING Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check BOEING Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current BOEING Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for BOEING Jobs in Doha. BOEING is going to do a new recruitment at BOEING Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha BOEING can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this BOEING is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of BOEING Jobs before applying.
BOEING Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official BOEING Careers Page
BOEING Qatar Jobs 2022:- BOEING has recently sought applications for the post of F15 Engine Mechanic. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. BOEING is giving very good salary for the post of F15 Engine Mechanic (on Average QAR 5,000.00 Per Month.). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of BOEING on the website of BOEING . The location of this BOEING Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this BOEING Jobs in Doha.
BOEING Jobs Description Given at BOEING Careers Portal
|Organization Name||BOEING Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||F15 Engine Mechanic|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 5,000.00 Per Month.|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of BOEING Doha Jobs 2022
Job ID 00000249812
Date posted –
Location St Louis, Missouri; Qatar
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
BGS is excited to find some new F-15 Engine Mechanics to assist in our maintenance efforts at Al Udeid AFB, Qatar.
This is a Long Term Assignment to Al Udeid AFB, Qatar for a minimum of 2 years. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
- Disassembles systems components to support the correction of failures or implement changes.
- Performs routine troubleshooting of pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components. Inspects component before installation or usage to verify cleanliness and serviceability of components.
- Fabricates and modifies aerospace products according to specifications.
- Performs tasks associated with the safe handling of a aerospace vehicle (e.g. jacking, towing, system operations).
- Works under general supervision.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
- Minimum of 1 year experience with fighter aircraft maintenance and or management
- Must be willing to work variable shifts, including weekends and overtime. Some positions may also be rotating shifts
- Experience on military fighter platforms (F15)
- Experience with GE-129 engine
- Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
- Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country.
- Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable.
- Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country.
- Because the candidate selected will be expected to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
Follow on efforts beyond initial period of performance is contingent on contract award.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Domestic Temporary Assignment benefits will be applicable upon hire.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Experience Level :- Individual Contributor
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Schedule :- Full time
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Submit Application at BOEING Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha BOEING can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of BOEING. After this, you will see the option of BOEING Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the BOEING Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in BOEING -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your BOEING Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of BOEING Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.