Blueprint Careers – Blueprint Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Blueprint Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Blueprint Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Blueprint Jobs in Doha. Blueprint company is going to do a new recruitment at Blueprint Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Blueprint can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Blueprint Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Blueprint Jobs before applying.
Blueprint Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Blueprint Careers Page
Blueprint Qatar Jobs 2022:- Blueprint company has recently sought applications for the post of Project Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Blueprint company is giving very good salary for the post of Project Manager (on Average QAR 15000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Blueprint Company on the website of Blueprint Company. The location of this Blueprint Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Blueprint Jobs in Doha.
Blueprint Jobs Description Given at Blueprint Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Blueprint Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Project Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 15000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Blueprint Doha Jobs 2022
The project Manager (MEP) position is fully responsible to successfully manage, execute complete, and handover multiple MEP projects.
MEP includes HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, Fire Fighting & Electrical Systems.
The key responsibilities include a commitment to ensure timely completion of the project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality & Safety.
- Review of Tender information and preparation of tender returns.
- Analyze drawings, specifications, and statements of work in the preparation for project resource planning and scheduling.
- Attending regular meetings ( work progress, coordination, design, etc. ) with Main Contractor and Consultant to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on-time, quality, and on-budget project execution
- Coordinate with the designated subcontractors/design team consultants on all aspects of the design.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for management including the status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities’ regulations.
- Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to complete the project team.
- Prepare program master schedule and performs critical path analysis.
- Prepare plans and schedules, status reports, and performance evaluation.
- Provide program planning capabilities including interfaces and risks analysis.
Must possess strong Leadership and Communication Skills.
The proven track record on completing projects.
Minimum 10 years experience, out of which at least 05 years in the Middle East in well-reputed MEP Companies.
How to Submit Application at Blueprint Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Blueprint can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Blueprint. After this, you will see the option of Blueprint Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Blueprint Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Blueprint -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Blueprint Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Blueprint Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.