Barco Careers – Barco Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Barco Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Barco Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Barco Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Barco Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Barco can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Barco Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Barco Jobs before applying.
Barco Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Barco Careers Page
Barco UAE Jobs 2021:- Barco company has recently sought applications for the post of Office Manager & Executive Assistant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Barco company is giving very good salary for the post of Office Manager & Executive Assistant (on Average AED 16,800 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Barco Company on the website of Barco Company. The location of this Barco Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Barco Jobs in Dubai.
Barco Jobs Description Given at Barco Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Barco UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Office Manager & Executive Assistant|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 16,800 per year|
Full Details of Barco Dubai Jobs 2021
Office Manager & Executive Assistant
Barco designs technology that makes everyday life a little better. Seeing beyond the image, we develop sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help you work together, share insights, and wow audiences. Our focus is on three core markets: Enterprise (from meeting and control rooms to corporate spaces), Healthcare (from the radiology department to the operating room), and Entertainment (from movie theaters to live events and attractions). With a team of over 3,600 employees, located all around the globe, we realized sales of 1,082.6 million euro in 2019.
For our Dubai office we are looking for an Office Manager & Executive Assistant who will support the management of day-to-day operations.
As Office Manager:
- You liaise with HR colleagues concerning office policies and you keep employee records up to date;
- You manage relationships with vendors, service providers and ensure that all invoices are received and paid on time;
- You coordinate all office equipment for uninterrupted function, order office stationary and other supply needs;
- You work closely together with the PRO to obtain UAE residence visas and employment contracts for employees and dependents.
As Executive Assistant:
- You manage the daily calendar/schedule of the VP Sales MEA;
- You efficiently schedule (team) meetings, conference calls & appointments;
- You establish priorities & communicate potential conflicts in the calendar;
- You timely consolidate all input for recurring meetings;
- You coordinate, plan & support internal events, hosted by the VP Sales MEA;
- You professionally represent Barco internally & externally in your daily contacts by phone, mail or in person;
- You support the VP Sales MEA and his management team with the arrangement of travel accommodations & expense administration;
- You perform routine secretarial and general office tasks; you manage the electronic & hard copy filing system;
- You follow-up on the purchase cycle (creation of purchase requests, follow-up of invoices, …);
- You develop presentations and documents in the different Office tools;
We are looking for a new colleague who
- has a higher degree combined with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in the UAE within a multinational environment
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you are able to present ideas clearly and effectively in written form (taking into account the correct grammar & spelling)
- practices discretion when handling confidential information
- is able to set priorities for accomplishing work & results thanks to excellent organization & coordination skills
- is pro-active, flexible and self-starting
- has a problem solving & positive attitude; you are stress resistant
- has a good knowledge of Office, SAP and other applications/tools used within the company
- is fluent in English and Arabic (both written and spoken) – other languages are considered a plus.
How to Submit Application at Barco Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Barco can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Barco. After this, you will see the option of Barco Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Barco Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Barco -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Barco Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Barco Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.