Barclays Careers – Barclays Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Barclays Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Barclays Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Barclays Jobs in Dubai. Barclays company is going to do a new recruitment at Barclays Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Barclays can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Barclays Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Barclays Jobs before applying.
Barclays Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Barclays Careers Page
Barclays UAE Jobs 2022:- Barclays company has recently sought applications for the post of Private Banking Executive. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Barclays company is giving very good salary for the post of Private Banking Executive (on Average AED 216,000.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Barclays Company on the website of Barclays Company. The location of this Barclays Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Barclays Jobs in Dubai.
Barclays Jobs Description Given at Barclays Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Barclays UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Private Banking Executive|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 216,000.00 per year|
Full Details of Barclays Dubai Jobs 2022
Overall purpose of role
- Support the Head of Private Banking in acquiring, servicing and retaining clients and in the creation of enduring, deep and trusted relationships with our clients
- Provides exceptional service to the Banker’s clients and be a main point of contact for all day-to-day matters across products and services
- Complete the tasks related to all aspects of administration
- Support the team / business in the delivery of its targets and goals
Client servicing 60-70%
- Acts as the key point of contact for a portfolio of clients dealing with day-to-day administration across the range of services and products which includes payments processing, credit cases submissions, client on-boarding and client data maintenance.
- Responds in a timely and professional manner to client requests, owning task execution end to end, working pro-actively with Operations and various departments to ensure delivery, resolve issues and reduce/remove errors.
- Maintains the system record of client requests, situation, events, and reports
- Performs daily operations and transactions on clients’ accounts.
- Complies with all corporate policies, front office procedures, regulatory and internal/external audit requirements and managing risk and control
- Assists Private Bankers in ensuring adherence to regulatory and Wealth requirements
- Keeps Private Bankers completely informed of interactions with clients and share any insights gained through client servicing, routing clients to bankers when conversation moves toward giving advice or when a sales opportunity is identified
- Assists the Private Bankers in administration and management of client relationships including attending meetings (to observe/take notes), preparation of CRM notes, drafting of letters and other documentation, annual client reviews all overseen and signed-off by the Private Banker.
Sales support 30-40%
- Supports Private Bankers to develop sales pitches and identify target clients for particular products
- Supports the Private Banker in managing their client portfolio through analysing client book to for example: identify and re-home low value / low potential clients, identify clients with substantial cash balances, recognise specific client needs and the opportunity they present
- Organises and supports Bankers’ preparations for client success, for example, preparing a full client brief in advance of a meeting; researching a prospect; preparing relevant documentation etc
- Attends client meetings and events to establish strong and enduring working relationships
- Maintains an up to date working knowledge of the markets, economic position, BW research view and product set and is able to provide a view of these to the Private Banker
- Client satisfaction / feedback
- Banker/team/PBE Manager satisfaction (e.g. responsiveness and positive attitude)
- Attendance at regular forums
- Adherence to procedures and risk and control framework (judged via directly attributable complaints, risk events or sundry losses, overdue annual reviews / credit reviews / quality of case file preparation)
- Demonstration of Barclays values (Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence, Stewardship)
Professional / technical experience
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Good knowledge of banking and operational procedures, plus lending and understanding of collateral requirements, understanding of markets and regulatory awareness
- Role holder does not provide advice but can give factual information in client communications/interactions
- Where role holder prepares client letters and similar advisory documentation for a Private Banker, the Private Banker will always review and sign the documentation and take accountability.
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Good understanding of the Bank’s products and services of the Barclays Group
- Good investment, fiduciary and banking product knowledge
- Degree qualification
- Excellent customer service skills & sensitivity to the needs and profile of high net worth clients
- Positive and self motivated
- Excellent ability to plan and organise work and set priorities, and to multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills and adopts a team focus
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- The ability to make clear presentation of information both written and orally
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a heavyworkload
- The ability to solve problems using a rational approach with a strong ownership of problems
- Team Player
- Possesses integrity
- Possesses a technical and commercial approach to tasks.
- Possesses the initiative to think things through and the prudence to refer
- Interest in financial markets
- Fast learner, with experience of becoming familiar with new IT systems quickly and accurately
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards .
How to Submit Application at Barclays Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Barclays can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Barclays. After this, you will see the option of Barclays Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Barclays Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Barclays -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Barclays Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Barclays Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.