Axios International Careers – Axios International Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Axios International Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Axios International Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Axios International Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Axios International Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Axios International can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Axios International Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Axios International Jobs before applying.
Axios International Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Axios International Careers Page
Axios International UAE Jobs 2021:- Axios International company has recently sought applications for the post of MOH/DHA Patient Support Program Nurse. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Axios International company is giving very good salary for the post of MOH/DHA Patient Support Program Nurse (on Average AED 5500 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Axios International Company on the website of Axios International Company. The location of this Axios International Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Axios International Jobs in Dubai.
Axios International Jobs Description Given at Axios International Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Axios International UAE|
|Name of Required Post||MOH/DHA Patient Support Program Nurse|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 5500 per month|
Full Details of Axios International Dubai Jobs 2021
The Patient Support Nurse provides comprehensive nursing care in the community setting that assists patients to achieve optimum health and quality of life in situations of chronic disease. The Patient Support Nurse is responsible for the provision and management of effective nursing care to individuals and/or families in the community or in-Patient Support Programs. The Patient Support Nurse works in adherence to the Policies and Procedures set by Axios International and works in accordance with established standards of nursing practices according to local and international rules and regulations.
Based on the agreed-upon services and workflow, the Patient Support Nurse provides skilled nursing services in accordance with the orders of a physician and under a plan of care. Duties include but not limited to:
- Telephonic follow up consultation
- Monitoring of vital signs during home care; blood pressure, heart rate, temperature and oximeter statistics
- Monitoring of blood glucose levels, and providing teaching and support for patient and family
- Administrating medications and instruction on Medication such as Injections, IV’s, inhalation, oral, infusions and rectal
- Pain Management Medication monitoring and support for patients with acute or chronic health conditions
- Education and counselling, consistent with the type/nature of treatment and/or care management need
- Wound assessment and dressing changes
- Providing general nursing care
- Knowledge about Advanced Foot Care will be added value but not a must
- Monitoring pain control
- Cardiac Assessments
- Supervision/health teaching and support for family and caregivers on regular basis
- Ability to assess mental status
- Reporting Adverse Events and follow the country rules and regulation regarding AE reporting procedure, and reporting any concerns /changes in patient health to the program and/or treating physician Familiarity with nursing equipment (like ECG machine, spirometry and monitors) and ability to provide nursing assessments to patients
- Reflecting and interpreting the Axios Vision, Mission and Core Values in his/her own work with enthusiasm and commitment
- Acting in accordance with relevant legislation and company Policies, Standards and Procedures
- Developing and maintaining respectful, cooperative working relationships to contribute to the integrated, seamless delivery of services to patients, families and to our clients
- Understanding his/her role and responsibility in maintaining a safe workplace and reducing workplace injuries
- Effectively assisting the Program Managers in managing the Patient Support Program(s) by liaising with hospitals, distributors, pharmacies, and patients
- Working closely with the Axios UAE staff to implement the required service(s) for the enrolled patients in the program(s)
- Carrying out home visits for patient care as required
- Preparing timely monitoring reports (monthly) with patient numbers and logistics as well as quality assurance reports (quarterly) for internal review. This includes monitoring and tracking patient files in collaboration with Axios UEA staff in “real time” as patients proceed through the program
- Maintaining and updating electronic program files, including patient and quality assurance data
- Conducting administrative duties for the office
- Manage part time Nurses
- Work closely with Program Managers in UAE and other team members in the Axios group
- Application of job Knowledge, Concern for Order and Quality, Adaptability and flexibility, Dependability, Teamwork
Educational Background and Experience
- A BS Degree in Nursing is required with at least 2 years working experience in a healthcare setting
- Must be a licensed nurse with evidence from the Ministry of Public Health and be enrolled in the syndicate of nurses in UAE.
- Excellent command of English with a demonstrated clinical nursing knowledge and experience in providing direct patient care
- The position will be based in UAE
- Frequent travel within UAE will be require
- Flexibility in working hours is essential
- Must be certified in CPR and/or First Aid course certificate
- He/she must provide a recommendation letter.
- Paid Training Hours
- Free Visa Processing
- Free Emirates ID
- Free Uniforms
- Free Health Insurance
- Free DHA/DOH/MOHAP Processing
- Free Malpractice Insurance
- 30 Calendar Days Annual Leave
- Annual Bonus based on performance .
How to Submit Application at Axios International Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Axios International can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Axios International. After this, you will see the option of Axios International Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Axios International Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Axios International -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Axios International Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Axios International Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.